Sunday, August 22, 2010

Will you give me advice on is my soon to be husband going to be a good father?

my baby daddy and i are back together we broke up about a week ago and just got back together this week hes going out of town with his mother and im thinkin about going i really think he ready 4 me to have his child he ask me all the time when are u having it i want it to be a boy so he can look just like me i really want this child thats why every time we have sex he do what it does to have it if u put a lot of sperm inside will that make it more children if u are going to be negative please dont even give me any complaments.thank uWill you give me advice on is my soon to be husband going to be a good father?
I know the more often you have intercourse the better your chances are of becomming pregnant. And I know that he has to... you know... in you and all. But there is no honest way to tell whether or not someone will be a good parent until they are one. But remember that if neither of you has kids already, you both have alot to learn and may get very stressed out from time to time and feel very overwhelmed. it would not be normal if you did not feel this way. If you are expecting already... no you can not get more babies in there until that one is born. But you can still have lots of fun trying iwth your man. Unless it feels uncomfortable or your doctor advises against it, you can have sex all the way up unitl you get ready to deliver your baby. Well, good luck and I am sure if you love each other and are willing to learn, you will both be great parents.Will you give me advice on is my soon to be husband going to be a good father?
oh please !!!! how old are you
Sorry...but this is the most ridiculous thing I have read so far today on answers...
Please don't get pregnant. I can tell by reading your question that you and your bf are far too STUPID to be even moderately descent parents and good is a level you will never achieve in parenthood.


Try getting some education and a life on your own without your parents in it before you become a parent!

No comments:

Post a Comment