Monday, August 23, 2010

Can someone just give me good advice what I should do with this husband and my situation?

We are married one year now. We are currently busy with my immigration process to the US. And we have one daugther, she is 4 months olds. Im staying with my daugther in South Africa, until the process is finished. But in the meanwhile, my marriage makes me so sad. It feels like my husband is fooling around. The process can still take some time, so, in the meanwhile, we have to chat online and sometimes over the phone.


When we are suppose to get online, he is always late, and dont even say sorry, it dont even seem that he care. And when I need him, he is always so hasty to say goodbye, and do his own thing. He always wants to hang out with his friends, and play video games, he will even chat shorter times with me to go and play games...:(


And then there is nights when he tells me he is going out, and he will call me, or we will get online, he will let me know, but after a long time, I dont hear anything from him, and when I try to call him, he dont answer his phone at all...:(. He told me once, that I should not give him reason to cheat, If I make him sad.... gosh.... I dont know if he is loyal, when we are online, he always tells me, he have to go to bed, he have to work the next day, but after 2 hours when we said goodbye, he finally gets in bed, he send me a message... And when I upset and need him, he never have time for me, he once told me, how does it feel to be stabbed in the back by our own husband? Omg. That hurt me. And the next day, he said, he didnt remembere anything.....:(


He feels so empty sometimes, like he is not deep at all.


Today, he didnt even talked to me once, he lied to me, and now he is not even answering his phone.


I dont want to divorce him, but he makes me so uncertain about his faithfulness.


I do talk to him alot, but it never ever helps, it seems. Any advice please. I would really appreciate it.


What should I do?Can someone just give me good advice what I should do with this husband and my situation?
If you are geographically separated and miserable in this fledgling marriage, I think it's better to divorce and not completely throw your life upside down by emigrating to another country that has different customs and is far away from your own family. Honestly I can't tell if your husband is cheating on you from what you described but he really seems like an immature jerk. Sadly, I think divorce and staying close to your roots is your best bet here. Only a man you really loves you and whose 100% committed to the relationship is even worth contemplating this kind of sacrifice. Good luck and do what's right for you.Can someone just give me good advice what I should do with this husband and my situation?
I feel sorry for you. Long distance is very hard to do and you have to have complete trust in each other and be willing to be faithful too. Unfortunately your husband doesn't sound like he's doing either.





When you start suspecting a person is cheating on you, you are usually right. So you have to decide what you want to do. Cheating is wrong and is a legit reason to divorce. None of us likes divorce, but if you cannot trust him now, what makes you think you can trust him if you get your papers and move to the US.





I'm sorry for your situation, but maybe its time to do some serious thinking about your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment