Sunday, August 22, 2010

My husband beats me what shall I do? Please Advice?

I have never been in my life in as much pain or confusion. I come from the middle east, Im very well educated and I have an excellent Job. My husband is so sweet with other people and with his family members, to a point where everyone looks at him that he is so good to be true, he is an agel from heaven and infront of people he treats me like im the the luckiest woman on earth. But when we are alone his treatment just turns 180 degrees to a point were I started to feel that Im crazy because everyone around me knows how sweet he is. He is my boss at work, and it all started when we travelled together before we got married,we were dating then, he beated the hell out of me bcz he thought that I went out from the hotel without his permission. Then he deeply apologized and told me he loved me. I have a 5 yr old boy from a previous marriage and i was so hesitant to get married again bcz i felt that i have done enough damage in my life already being 22 having a child and divorced is reallyMy husband beats me what shall I do? Please Advice?
No person has the right to beat (hit) another, whether be man nor woman. You have been through a lot, I could only hope that you would not allow yourself to be put into that situation again....do not go back to him or anyone like him. All the money in the world could not cover up the bruises and pain to that which you have been subjected to. He is a complete *** and needs to be put into his place (knocked back down to size). Ok, I will just take a breath and get more realistic. I know you miss your children, and if there would be any way to get legal help and take them out of that environment, that would be good. If not, just be there for the son you already have. If you stay with that man (not really a man in my eyes), you will probably end up dead. Do you have any medical reports showing a lot of unexplained bruising, broken bones, etc. You can use doctor's reports in a court case. I wish you the best of luck. I am a martial artist and I think taking a course in Tae Kwon Do or Karate would teach you not only to defend yourself, but also give you Self-Esteem and Confidence. It has helped me. Don't take that from anyone. Stand your ground and be there for your son....you can do it.My husband beats me what shall I do? Please Advice?
Violence usually escalates. You have to acknowledged that this guys isn't for you. Hopefully you can leave him before he starts on your child. And trust me, it just might.


Go to the police and they will help you find a woman's shelter. DO IT NOW.
You have to leave, it will only get worse, you have your son to think of not to mention your safety as well.
call the cops and turn his *** in. he is a low scumbag and someone should beat the **** out of him.
Call the Cops DAMMIT!!!! If your in Like the UK Or The US. That is a federal crime i think. But That is not allowed Here.
First off you need to get out the situation and then press charges. He has stepped over the line and needs to pay for abusing you.





GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Run, run far away, you cannot put yourself through that or your son. Even if he has lost his temper %26amp; beat you only once, thats one too many times!!!!! Honey you must not settle for your current situation, doesnt matter how fake he is too everyone else, you know the real him %26amp; what he is capable of, dont become a statistic. Get out of there....
oh honey, i really feel for you.. my ex was abusive also, but never to the point where he left bruises or anything.. not that that is any excuse... i know divorce is wrong where you are from, but think of how your father would feel if he knew this guy was beating his daughter? no life is worth what you are being put through.. in fact, my man and i have said, about his 2 daughters, that there is not enough pain in the world for the person who hurts them... and, if he can do it to you, do you think he wont turn that hand on your son some day? i really hope you'llprotect your child if it ever came to that... no matter what, there are people who will stand by you when you leave him - life is too short... and who knows, the next time he hits you could be your last.... some men dont know their own strength... be careful, and get out of there.....
Get a Family Protection Order. You can call the cops on him to buy you some time, however I know from experience they come back. I know its hard to just get up and go. Probably he has already made you feel you cant do it without him. Dont let his words fool you like he fools others. Be strong. If you have a relative or a good friend that lives a good distance away, I would suggest going. That was the only way I made it. I wish the best for you.
take my word for this...the next time he beats u go to the nearest police station and file a complaint or call 911.The sight of police will frighten the **** out of him.you can ofcourse withdraw the complaint latter.


If he beats u then u r at fault..u take it lying down low.If u had done that the very first time he would never have dared the next time...u got to be strong and respect urself.


if u file police complaint, he will realise two things at a time...one is that u have feelings which he has hurt and second he cant take you for granted.


One of my friend had a similar problem and the husband straigtned out with just one complain.
I was married to middle east man from palestine I am puerto rican our culture is close so we got along thank god he never hit me but he was the boss and he controlled me for many years I do know that he was the best of all his friends and family he treated me better then they treated thier wifes.





But he was controlling and did not give me attention at all. I was married for 14 years to him had 3 kids by him and when we moved to his country it got bad cause he let his family treat me bad.





Anyway middle east culture you know that if you ever want to marry again you will probably end up with the same crap and remember this if you divorce you will be the bad one the women in that culture always think the men are right no matter what.





Men are god women are disposable. If you live here in american im me and I can give you good advise but if you live over there. I would deal with it and try not to piss him off. because in those countries there is really nothing you can do about it.
if he beats you get a divorce i was beaten too i finally got my divorce no man is worth it if he beats you my ex would hit me and pull my hair but now im free of him
Wow, that is quite a story.. But it is your life and very real to you, so why after he beat you the first time did you go through with the wedding?


And why didn't you find out more about this man who you only knew a few months when he asked you to marry him?


YOU say that you are intelligent, so why did you agree to marry someone like this within such a short period of time?





I would not have married in in the first place, the first time he put his hands on me would have been his last time.. He would have been arrested for assault..


But now that you have married him after he beat you, you basically have given him permission to continue the beatings and controlling everything you do....





The only thing you can do at this point is get out, go to a family members home or a shelter take your children with you..


This explosive, abusive environment is not a place to raise these children and it is child abuse if you allow your children to be exposed to this type of environment...





GET OUT NOW WITH YOUR CHILDREN, IT WILL NOT GET BETTER.. THIS ABUSE WILL ONLY INTENSIFY............
Ok if you are in a country where you do not have rights then run. Leave for a developed nation where he will be thrown in jail for such crimes or deported, etc. Or put your foot down and say you will not have it anymore. Basically stand up for yourself. If all else fails and you have any male friends well ... check out this link I posted that gives you and idea. It is a movie, but I've been in a situation like this with the roommates b/f (maybe not with the toaster, but you get the idea).
i really understand what you are going threw my youngest chid father does the same thing he beat me even while i was preg my last beating was last july second he beat me in the hall way while my child layed beside me several times during the beating i had to step over my child he pulled me up by hair i had bruses my back tooth knocked out any way towards the end he sat on my chest and tried to smother me i finally got tired that day and decided i had enough i stood up and i fought yea it hurt and we went blow for blow but to this day he has never hit me again he even told the judge she may be smaller than me but she can handle her own i tried to kill him i fought with all my might i saw it like this if i just ket him hit it will hurt if i fight back it will hurt but atlease i hit him back after that day he has never hit me again.





we de al with this because we love them and all we can think about is the good side of them we want them to change so bad and we want to be with them when they change we want them to wake up and say im so sorry i love you and want them to become good people but honey its just that our wants they have to want it to face it we fell in love with a fantasy he will never change he knows you will always come back i cant tell you to leave him cause id be a hippocrit but dam it fight back if you can install a camara or a voice recorder to catch him and turn him in I LOVE YOU MY SISTER and if you want to talk more you can reach me at my name (bykrgirl) 2008@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment