Monday, August 23, 2010

My husband is addicted to marijuana and i need advice?

i have been with my husband for almost 9 years married for almost 3. i was 16 when we started dating. he was an amazing person with some bad habbits with weed. through the years we had 2 kids who are the love of my life. for the last 2 years my husband is easily agitated and we have been up and down over the weed. i want him to cut back due to i found out he was smoking at home alone with the kids and 24-7. i blew i love him and that is why i am still here i have been called names, told this is my fault, cheated on one time (but he says it was partially my fault bcuz im to good for him and he felt threatend) he yells at our kids like its nothing and says really mean things to them. now i know my husband is not this person- angry and depressed. but how long can i be the strong wife to make my family the happy family again. i feel that i cant and i hv nothing left. his family thinks i should stay strong but he is making me and my kids weeker and weaker by the day. what do i doMy husband is addicted to marijuana and i need advice?
Wow, I cant beleive the people that stick with something like this. the best thing I can hope for you is you finally stick up for your kids and move his as$ out.My husband is addicted to marijuana and i need advice?
there is a rehab center in Malaysia called as Rumah Pengasih. It says as the best place of drug addict.
A DOOBIE A DAY HELPS KEEP REALITY AWAY...
You need to get you and your kids outta there NOW!!! he needs to or you need to get him into a rehab centre to get off the drugs and then when he is clean for a while try and sort out your marriage you and the kids dont deserve to be treated like he is treating you....


I hope everything goes well and i hope i helped...
Get your kids away from that kind of life... let him (your husband) do as he pleases, just not with you and the kids..
tell him to go to rehab-
Looks like he is never going to change.





Sounds like you need to get out and get out now.








ker
therapy
Cheating or drugs are marriage deal breakers as far as I am concerned.





';but he says it was partially my fault bcuz im to good for him and he felt threatend';





That has to be the dumbest reason that I have ever heard for cheating.
time to get out as fast as you can.addicts won't quit until they hit rock bottom.And losing your family is pretty much the bottom.I hope he straightens up,for at least the kids sake.
If he is not going to get help for his addiction, then you need to get the help.





Go to an Al-anon meeting. Once there, find a sponsor and follow her suggestions.





Good luck.
he is not willing to change and he is abusive, no abuse is acceptable not even verbal abuse, he will continue to worse and do more harm to your family, you need to cut your loses and get out and start a better life for you and your kids, get out before it completely drains you and pulls you down
time to hit the curb and move on.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment