Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please give me advice I want to seperate from my husband.?

I have been married for 5 years and with my husband for 10. I was pretty much a child bride and I have 2 young kids. My husband treats me well and he is really a great guy. He is attractive and probably a very good catch. However I just don't feel like I am in love with him. I have felt like this for months now. I don't know where to start because even when I am working I cant afford to raise my kids without him. He is a good father. I know me leaving will just kill him. I cant help that I feel this way because if I had a choice to love him I would. He and I have been going to marriage counselling and while it helped things allot I have still decided I want to leave. The worst part about this is he lost his job near home so he moved away to make a good living so he only comes home on weekends. I feel like if I were to leave now its going to affect him because hes lost his job. What should I do miserably wait it out of not spend another day in a situation I am not happy in.Please give me advice I want to seperate from my husband.?
Maybe you are lonely. You have not listed one good reason to leave your husband. I hope you give this some serious thought.Please give me advice I want to seperate from my husband.?
are u approaching 30 ? it is mid life crisis for women. then comes another at 40. then comes another at menopause. this is life for ya. maybe u should get some education and a good job and dedicate your life to a career. u surely have a lot of free time on your hands and no goals in life.
im sorry for you right now but you have to be honest with him and let him know how you feel. it no one fault that a marriage is not working


'out but you have to do what right for you,
I think you need to spend a little more time in counseling. Sounds selfish and like a cop out to me.





Did you even consider your vows when you said them????
Do vows mean anything to people now days?
I AM IN THE PLAYPEN WITH SWEET MILDRED ..CRAWL INTO HER SECRET SOCIETY WITH ME***
Were you ever in love with him? If so, you need to go back to that time in your life and remember that. Is there someone else you already have in mind that is causing this sudden wanting out? Often times, adulterous affairs or looking elsewhere will cause this sudden need to get out. I don't think people are very realistic when it comes to love. That exciting, romantic love turns into more of a friendship/companionship as the years go by-that is the normal progression of love. People don't stay young you know. They age, they gain weight, lose hair and so on. But what stays(and should remain) is the mutual love and repect for one another. Sounds like you are bored and looking for that ';excitement'; stage again. Finding someone else for that will only give a TEMPORARY fix, but within a few years that exciting feeling with them will be gone too. I do believe that you can fall back in love, but it will take work on your part. Again, you have to want it. If not, there isn't much to say here. But yeah, you're timing for this isn't the greatest given his job loss. He sounds like a wonderful man, so what's really wrong here?





Just remember this: The grass is not always greener on the other side. There is still grass to mow and poop to clean up(and sometimes more than the first yard!).
you have a good husband and kids, he is not even at hm alot so why r u trying to get away, i knw u feel that u have chains on you but u really dont, at most u r living a half lie becuz he knows the marriage is rocky, b a mother and stick it out slowly but very slowly let him knw that u are slipping in another direction, u have been together for a long time at least there is a level of friendship there be a friend first, that will solve ur problem of wut to do


http://bitwine.com/advisors/hart_n_holdings
You have to start thinking about your children, too. You work; you can't make it financially without him; you go to counselling; leaving will kill him; and he's away 5 days per week; So you're lonely. And you're asking what you should do? Your're stuck. Leaving him would distroy your life, his life, and the childrens life. For the children, it' effect would be long term. For you, the effect would be short term. You'll find another guy fast. You probably have your eyes on one now. so do what you're going to do. But do it without haveing others believe that it's the right thing to do.
There are four people in this marriage, not just you and your husband. Contrary to the modern convention, children are deeply effected by divorce, and this is bared out in many, many statistics. So long as there isn't abuse or constant fighting, the children are much better off with you and your husband keeping your commitment. Again, your marriage is not about just you and your husband. By leaving you are probably profoundly going to hurt 3 people.





Would you stop being a mom to your kids if you were unhappy with being a mom? Of course not. They're your kids and you're going to love them and take care of them no matter what. It should be the same way with your spouse.
So....you've been together 10 years and in the last 8 months you've had issues?





You recall the day you took your vows and unless he's abusing you or cheating on you you find a way to make it work which you seemingly did for the first 5 years before you were married and up until a few months ago when you made this realization.





You can learn to love someone; you're desiring a spark to exist. You have a good man who treats you well and who loves you. That's a heck of a lot better than some d-bag who you're ';attracted to';.
You were a child bride, meaning, you didn't know what you were doing? Or, were you simply a young bride who got caught up in the ';wedding'; part of marriage? I guess what I'm trying to find out is, did you ever really love your husband? I am thinking you have not, because you do not connect with him or do anything together, or relate to him at all.





But, there had to be something there, otherwise, even at the young age you were married, there was something about him that told you he was the right one. Look at what you have now...a great husband who is a good provider and who loves you.





I think you are looking at the wrong way of going about finding inner happiness. You can get that inner happiness without having to totally change your lives. Because really, happiness comes from within. I think you should step back and take a look at what life would be like if you left your husband. You already know how hard it would be....things are really, really tough right now and you think you might find that inner happiness, but the struggle you will go through will only make you more depressed. In other words, you might end up thinking, ';Why did I leave him?';





You now have more space and time to yourself, now that your husband is traveling. Maybe take some of that time and do something you've always wanted to do. I think it's very hard with two young kids to have your own sense of identity and be able to achieve something on your own, but it is possible and I think it's something you can do to feel better about yourself. Once you feel better about YOU, you may have new and different feelings for your husband. I always say at least try to make it work.





If, however, you've already talked yourself into leaving, then you will just have to face the facts: Your husband will be devastated and so will your kids; you will be working possibly more hours than you are now; and you will be more lonely than you think. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment