Monday, August 23, 2010

My husband has pissed me off, I need some advice girls.?

me and my husband graduated from a small high school together and are both 35, we moved away from that town (about 4 hours)......recently we have been brought back to that town for 4 funerals and we have ran into a girl in school who couldn't stand me for some reason, but my husband is up her a** for some odd reason and told me this past weekend how hot she is. my problem is that she just joined facebook and they are now friend with each other. At the funerals she would turn her back to me even if her friends were saying hello and my husband choose to hug hello to her while I was standing there being ignored from her. do I have a reason to be pissed that they are facebook friends? I've even thought about deleting my husband from my facebook friend list, just so I don't have to see her dang name on his friend list.My husband has pissed me off, I need some advice girls.?
Your husband's behavior is, plainly, a gross lack of respect for you and your marriage. It wouldn't matter what woman he was ';friends'; with.


But her behavior is a devious one......watch your back. She doesn't want him......she wants to use him to hurt you even more.


It is kind of high schoolish for people to behave like this.....but I can understand how you must feel. It isn't jealousy you feel.....you are hurt by your husband's lack of acknowledgement for you, in public and he acknowledged this other woman and not you. That is awful.





I am so sorry for you......I pray that everything will work out.....just talk with him and set limits and tell him you want her deleted from everything.....and than block her from calling him.My husband has pissed me off, I need some advice girls.?
There nothing wrong with them being friends but he should have made sure it was ok w u first to add her n talk to her on facebook.I would b very upset w the fact he told u she was hot but thats good he was honest but thats kind of hurtful.If she doesnt like u 4 whatever reason i dont think thats good for ur husband to talk to her out of respect for you.but yes i would b pissed.but talk to him about it.
Have you discussed this with him, calmly and in a non-threatening way? If so, he should respect your wishes.





At the same time, it strikes me as pretty immature on your part to still be carrying around a dumb high-school grudge. Good grief! That was almost 20 years ago! You and the other woman need to both grow up.
I'm sorry, Love, but your husband is dreadful. It's what other people would call ';a pig';. I would think about leaving him, if I were you. He's just going to get worse, because now he's friends with her, and obviously, she has no respect for you. She'd be the type to purposely get it on with your husband, just to make you go nuts.
Deleting your husband from facebook is childish and immature. Instead talk to your husband and tell him how you feel.





You should not worry that he is friends with her on FB. Start worrying if he starts going out with her for coffee.
I don't understand why your husband can have friends you don't like.





Why do you have to be your husband's facebook friend anyway, don't you see him much?
Get over it. You are acting like a jealous teenager. Quit the immaturity and trust your husband.
Watch his behaviour, it sounds like he fancies her..and he's not being very respectful to you either right now. Hugsx
I would be ticked too! It's one thing to have ';mutual'; friendships with other COUPLES. I do not agree with the modern idea of having close relationships with the opposite sex, if you are married. It just isn't right %26amp; you are setting yourself up for failure if there are problems in your marriage. {the shoulder to cry on ends up being an affair}





I feel if I wanted a close friendship with a man %26amp; desire to go places alone with him, then why did I marry my husband? and vice-versa...I would speak with him about it...%26amp; if he gets adament that you are being jealous then ask him why he is so persistant of having her as a friend. Ask him why he is a friend with her, what interests they have in common, etc...More than likely your hubby has no clue what this woman is even about. So, it would lead one to conclude he only has her as his ';friend'; on FB because she is hot.





I am only a year older than you are %26amp; I would be mad as hell with the fact that your husband is polite to this ****** when she is totally arrogant %26amp; disrespectful to you %26amp; you are HIS wife!!!! He is being a jerk.
don't put up with being disrespected on account someone uses the jealousy card. You can be jealous of a woman that sleeps with your hubby so that doesn't make sense to say you're being jealous move on etc etc





she's after your man you can feel it in your gut. It is obvious. plus he thinks she;s hot. if she is a bit';h to you than he should automatically stay away from her, yet alone hugging her and adding her on facebook.





She is not even an important person in his life so what is the problem he can't just stay away to save you the grief. not a lot to ask in a marriage
Okay. Here's the deal. It's the same thing that happens at class reunions. Both remind each other of a carefree time when they had no responsibility and were teens. You can handle it two ways. If you get jealous and mad, he won't feel a bit bad about cheating on you with her. That will happen eventually. What you need to do is sit down with him and ask how he would feel if a guy from your class showed you as much attention as Carol does him? Just be matter of fact about it and then listen to what he has to say. Sometimes there is a strong attraction especially if he or she is in a midlife crisis and see their youth slipping away. If this is the case, be strong. Go see a divorce lawyer and find out your rights. It may go away on its own and your husband may just be thrilled that some other woman would be interested in him. Kind of like a huge compliment. Keep your eyes open and mouth shut for now.
Wow what a jerk! I would ask him to remove her from his facebook - he should care more about your feelings! And if he doesn't go ahead and delete him then I see this going down a bad path but he obviously has the hots for her which is not a good thing and he is so selfish and insensitive he doesn't mind announcing it to you. Maybe he's trying to get you jealous or whatever but let it backfire on him and don't friggin put up with that type of high school nonsense! Considering she doesn't like you, she is only doing this because maybe she is jealous of your marriage and is seeing that your husband is stupid enough to fall for her so once she gets in the middle of you two and you leave him she will leave him too. She's just out to wreck your marriage and your dumb husband is going along with it instead of being strong, sticking by your side and team and ignoring her right back!
Your husband hasn't ';crossed the line'; yet per se with this woman...in other words, it's OK to hug someone at a funeral, etc. BUT: it is Disrespectful to you, if he lets you know he thinks someone ';hot'; and then promptly starts corresponding with her on facebook. He's not having an affair, but it's just disrespectful. He's your husband. You're his wife. This means a mature and public show of respect, that is both ways. You need to talk and point out to him why what he's doing is bothering you. He should respect that and adjust what he's doing. And you in turn should hear him out and take solace if it appears his heart is in the right place and you may have been overreacting.
Thats tough, I think you should sit your husband down, and let him know how you feel, and ask him the next time you guys are back in your hometown, to look at the way she treats you.


You guys are married, therefore your on the same team, and if someone disrespects you, they're disrespecting the both of you.


Your husband should have your back. If you were in his position, what would you do? Let him know what you would do if the roles were switched, and tell him that you would expect that same treatment from him, as your husband.


I wouldnt delete my husband off my facebook, that would just seem childish, dont let this woman get under your skin, and dont show her that its upsetting you or damaging your marriage.


Just keep being the Classy one! :)





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment