Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please help i need advice on should i stay with my husband cuase i feel sorry for him i do i go and follow my?

heart as it is with someone else i did separate from my husband for a year under stress and met someone else then i decided to try and make my marrige work and went back the problem is my heart is with the other person but my head is trying ton make my marrige work now i am in a bind torn between two lovers and feeling like a foolmand now my husband ia very trumatised with everything his job and everything around him is falling apart and i dont know is it wise to stay and make my marrige work or follow my heart as i am feeling sorry for my husband he is in a bad way and i feelm i am stuck and dont know what to do please helpppp we have been counseing nothing has help i am connected in my heart with the other man but i dont know what to do please advicePlease help i need advice on should i stay with my husband cuase i feel sorry for him i do i go and follow my?
Obviously you love the other man and not your husband, don't stay with your husband just because you feel sorry or him it should be because you love him. It will never work out between you and your husband if you tried everything. If you are not happy with him you shouldn't stay with him because you deserve to be happy.Please help i need advice on should i stay with my husband cuase i feel sorry for him i do i go and follow my?
This is something only you can decide, I was in your shoes a year ago and I decided my family was worth staying for and working on my marriage. It is very hard to be in this position, but, you can't stay because you feel sorry for your husband. You have to do what will make you happy, life is to short so do what your heart tells you and have no regrets about it.
firstly if you are still married,you could try working it out but would have to be honest as to why you want to be with your husband,do you just feel sorry for him or still love him?.if you think hes worth the effort then put all youve got into it and forget the other person if you can.If the other person has feelings for you,do you think he will likely understand if you choose to be with your husband?Does your husband still love you?lots to consider..best wishes with it all though
you talk about the other man .....does he love you more ...does he treat you with love and like a lady ..is he going to get you and apartment does he have a good job...does he have kids....your husband is he offering everything a good man does...well sometimes we think the grass is greener ...on the other and is not meaning pick carefully take your time..and look real good which one is the best for you..which one offers you the most ..just take your time
How can you honestly say your trying to make your marriage work when your heart is somewhere else. Do you love your husband and would you stay with him if that other guy suddenly didn't want you. Your in lust with that other guy only because he is new different from your husband but that won't last then you will be stuck with just another guy.
Have the problems that caused you to leave your husband in the first place gone away? A high percentage of couples that separate do get back together, but then almost all of them end up splitting again within 5 years. Have you EVER felt contempt for your husband? If so, it is over.
Well you are married. There are responsibilities here. Being separated doesn't make it OK to fall for someone else. The other guy needs to understand that you have a husband. Good and bad you took the vows and accepted them. .
Did you make any vows on your wedding day?
LOVE ISNT A FEELING ITS A CHOICE!! You shouldnt live by simply how you feel because your never gonna be happy. (ex. just cause you dont feel confident doesnt mean you cant look like you are)marriage is a commitment, by sticking with him through the hard times, isnt that love? Its good to follow your heart but sometimes its just plain dangerous and can cause you lot of pain afterwards why? because if your following YOUR heart then your only living for yourself. I thought love is when you care about someone other than yourself? i dont know.. im still young but i think you should help him out, hard times usually bring people closer than you can ever imagine
you should leave him and let him get a new life. I am in your exact situation except on the other end. My wife has fell in love with another man, but is scared to admit it because she feels sorry for me and knows that it affects me deeply as well as my job. We talk, but she won't admit anything. She just states I love you, but I am not in love with you. I responded with you mean you care about me, but you don't love me. She continues to say no she loves me, but I know better. I can tell by her actions and her mind is always elsewhere. I would rather be married to someone who loves me and not someone who pretends to love me. The only way to do it is to let him go and find someone who loves him as much as he loves them. It is only right. What hurts me the most is knowing she is trying to work it out, but does not truly love me. It is best if I know that it is over and I know I have to move on.
Love is a Choice. Our Hearts can deceive us. You at One time felt this way for your Husband, so You can feel this way again. You must put the ROMANCE back into it. Learn to Respect one another is very important. Our Hearts get tied up %26amp; have us doing %26amp; thinking wrong at times. Your heart is all wrapped up in the excitement of someone else. But you must ask yourself, what did we do to get to this point? why did you fall out of love with your husband? Does he need to become more Romantic? Does he need to pay more attention to You? Marriage is a Committment to one another to Love, Honor %26amp; Respect each other. You work on it, not throw it away, especially over things that were so petty. visit this site www.ladiesniteout4u.com %26amp; see if any of these products can get some fire going again. It's helped me a great deal.


Best Wishes %26amp; Please re-consider especially if there are children involved.
I don't know if there is a right thing to do now. At this point you have two choices which means no matter what you choose you are going to let someone down and always second guess your decision. What you should do is not be with either one for now. You can keep in contact with both, but do not be intimate with either one. Be alone for a while and the right answer will come. If you choose your husband you will be tempted to see the other man, and if you choose the other man and it doesn't work out it could haunt you. Rebounds never work, the fact that the new person is different adds to the attraction. You need to make this decision on your own without being with either one so you are the only one that influences what you do. You need a clear head, this is a life changing decision. Being married doesn't mean you have to stay married, but being enticed doesn't mean the grass is greener on the other side. You need to do what is right for you in the end, but keep in mind you put yourself between two men. Follow your own advise and be true to yourself and you can never go wrong.
You can't live your life for someone else. If you don't love him anymore, and you love someone else, then let him go, and let him find someone to love as well.
divorce,follow your hearth
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment