Sunday, August 22, 2010

My husband wants to join airforce give me some advice, i am nervous he will be deployed.?

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN IN THE ARMY AND BEEN TO IRAQ BUT GOT OUT WHEN WE GOT MARRIED. HE IS WANTING TO BE A NURSE ANESTHETIST. HE WANTS TO GO IN AIRFORCE. I NEED ADVICE FROM WOMEN IF THEY THOUGHT THE AIRFORCE WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE. HOW HIGH ARE HIS CHANCES OF BEING DEPLOYED? I HEAR THE AIRFORCE IS A LITTLE BETTER.... I AM SO STRESSED AND CONFUSED.My husband wants to join airforce give me some advice, i am nervous he will be deployed.?
the chances of being deployed in the airforce are quite a bit smallerMy husband wants to join airforce give me some advice, i am nervous he will be deployed.?
Judge not and you will not be judged; do not condemn and pronounce guilty, and you will not be condemned and pronounced guilty; acquit and forgive and you will be acquitted and forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment