Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice badly ...cause im going 2 leave my husband of 4 years?

me an my husband hav been married 4 years the whole time his now 86 year old dad has lived with us ok????well my husband and i bought a house 2 months ago ok????now his mom is moving in at 82 years old and her ex-husband ...my father in-law an they been divorced 52 years?????????i told my husband i didnt want his mom living with us ...he says your just spitting out drama my mom an dad has helped you an me you owe them do i ???hes in debt with the woman not me....we ';ve beeen argueing since she moved in a week ago....ha takes up for his people saying i like drama etc ......his mom owns her own home....should i go ???house is also in my name???????????im 32 ,hes 62 their 82 an 86I need advice badly ...cause im going 2 leave my husband of 4 years?
First off, you has husband and wife should have discussed this and made a decision together. He is giving you no respect has his wife. What is the reason for Mom and Dad moving in and living there vies coming for a visit. If they are no longer able to live by them self's due to health reasons. It should be discussed about finding a residential care of assisted living place. They are not nursing homes. These places have their own garage, own apartments. they offer lots of interaction with others and they have only their meals in a dining area. But it really is a nice thing to do for them, if they are active. sure its scary at first but trust me they will love it. if not at least you tried something. You tell your husband it isn't about Drama, its about our marriage, and you should come first.I need advice badly ...cause im going 2 leave my husband of 4 years?
I think that i would run too. Sounds like your husband needs to cut the cord!! The two of you would never get any alone time. Is assisted living an option? I would ask about that first, and if he says no, then I would think about my options.Good Luck!
things look like they are going to get worse for you.


its awful to live like this. I would go back to your parents, get a lawyer get half your money back from the house,


Cause he will put his parents before you. the relationships doomed, your only 32 its like your stuck with a load of pensioners


join a dating agency meet someone your own age, get rid of all this baggage its not good for you, it will make you ill and depressed if your not already
Tell your husband to check his navel and see if his umbilical cord is still attached!! Hello!!! I know it's the right thing to do by helping out mom and dad but at the same time he has a responsibility to you his wife. Just b/c it's his mom doesn't mean she has the right to walk all over you!!! He needs a reality check!
RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is doing what he is supposed to by taking care of his parents. if you loved him you would respect him for taking care of the people that took care of him and raised him and loved him. they gave him every thing and now he is giving them a awesome gift of love.caring for them in their old age.you say you are 32 but you act like your 12. show your husband you are a good wife and support him in his decision to take care of hi parents. shoot they are 82 and 86 they are living on borrowed time. give them the joy of knowing their son married a good woman, and let them live out their lives in the care of their son. good luck.
I had a simialr problem... My mother moved in with me ';temporarily'; when I got injured.. That turned into months which turned into years... I was dating a guy and we decided to get married.. I wanted to stay in my house so he moved in with us.. I also have 3 children. Mom stayed.. She also had her own house which she sold. Of course, it became very stressful that my new hubby and I didn't have our time... We moved a few months after getting married due to a job. She stayed in the house and agreed to pay me for rent. Sometimes I got it after begging and some I never got.. Anyways... I say yeah... he feels obligated to help his parents.. if his mom can't respect that it is your house and quit acting like a child (rolling eyes, starting crap with you) then one of you has to go. Maybe you can go live in her house. Tell your husband you don't want him to have to choose between his mom and you so you are leaving. You are too young to be miserable because he can't be a man and stand up to mommy..
Tell him then he won't have a problem with you moving all your relatives into the house. Tell him he owes them, use a ridiculous excuse of why.
You just need to figure how to get all out of your house. If you have not put to much in the house it might be better to leave it with them. Get while the getting is good.
I think he is right to stick by his parents and look after them in their old age, they looked after him all his life, so now it is his turn to show his appreciation for all their sacrifices they made for him over his life. I can understand that is is a burden on you, but they are his parents, would you kick your mum and dad out on the street? Well would you? Perhaps you are being a little selfish, they are his parents after all.
are you goes mad when you marry him dont yo u look at his age or some thing he have extra so baby listen one thing dont worry they complete almost their lifes they are on bonus now why are you worried just relax and if you cant resist then think if you are at her mother place and you have a kid and her wife wants the same then??
well accordin to your statements of ages...your hubbie was 10 yrs old when his parents divorced ..so shurely after 52 yrs they have settled their differences an can at least be civil to each other...your name is on the house which makes you liable also for the morgage..when your married whats his is yours an whats yours is his so the debt ( to parents for whatever reasons) are your responsiblity too..what happened to family commitment?..mother in law might be crabbby to live with but remember she is the mother of the man you loved enuff to marrry just a short 4 years ago.
Sounds like you need to buy a really good pair of running shoes. If you two are already fighting over this and its only been a week its only going to get worse. I would get out as soon as possiable. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment