Monday, August 23, 2010

My husband is going to give me another chance! need advice?

I am the was worse wife possible, when I cheated on my husband. There was a guy, that started out like friends, and then I was hiding text messages, meeting him on the sly, phone calls, because I knew my husband didn't like me hanging out with him. One thing lead to another, and it got to where, my feelings were still friendly, but his wasn't. He was out to sabatoge my marriage. Scarey stuff, you only see on the movies.





My husband, precious man he is going to give me another chance. We aren't living together, haven't been since, he couldn't take my lies, my missing, and always putting ';this'; in place of him and my kids. I know I was wrong, and I want to make it up to him. Tell me how please.My husband is going to give me another chance! need advice?
When you put another in front of your husband and your kids, that's when the family and marriage is in trouble. Your first and only thoughts are what can I do make my husband and family happy. You admitted fault, the texting, the meeting this man on the sly. Next time you might not be so lucky, you might end up on a slab, there's people out there that don't like playing cat and mouse.





Your husband is going to weary of you for a long time. If you say you are coming home from work, then go home. If you say you are coming to the store or to Mom's then you best be there. In other words, sweetie, be a woman of your word. Trust is hard to earn back, and it's going to be a trail to do it, but if you want him then get to working on it.





Talk with him, spend time with him, ask him to start over with you. That the past is in the past, and let it lay there, but remember the warning signs so you don't go down that road again. There proably won't be another chance.





Your husband is hurting, and he needs to know that he's your number one! You have got to prove that! If this is the man you want forever, then prove it, don't let another sweet talking man come by and get you to do ';exciting-dangerous'; things with. Because one text adds to another, then the calls get a little longer, and the meetings could be innocent at first, coffee, and then move onto, well the hubby won't know, I can meet you for an hour. It's starts off simply as a flirtation, and before you know it, you are living on your own without the man you has you want.





Do you deserve him? It's not my place to judge you. It's his decision whether he can forgive and forget. Being placed on the bench, while you are out spending time and energy with another man must have cracked his heart. So, you have got to patch him up, and never give him reason for doubting you again. Account for your time, let him meet your friends, don't go out without him knowing when, where, and who, and what time to expect you. Living under a microscope with be hard, but if you love him-then do it!





God bless us all...............My husband is going to give me another chance! need advice?
Poor guy, but if he takes you back he is actually an idiot, you WILL do it again.......
I have no magic answer, and don't believe one exists. About all you can do is never do anything to betray your marriage again. I've got to warn you that your husband will be tortured by this for years and years.
Ask him.We don't know what he's like.If we did we could help more.Sorry I couldn't be of much help.
God this is to close to home for me!


You have no Idea how hurt he is, I was when I found out about wife and her first husband!





You are only responsible for yourself, in the end accountable to yourself at the end,.





I would suggest marriage counseling and honesty to the point of tears, to get through what has happen!





My wife knows that I still have bad days about the affair and that was 15 years ago!
First off honey u dont have friends when u are married Your husband is your friend. Your husband let u go out with this man he no strong enough He weak thats why u run over him because u know he aint going to do anything now he consider u as Ho* because once a cheater always a cheater. You were weak to fall for that other ***** weak game now u confused but ask yourselve will it work out. Sorry i came at u let that but love hurts like hell when the woman doing the cheating
If you really want to make it up to him, then leave him alone to get his life back together and move on without you. Maybe you should have thought about what you had to lose before you screwed around... I feel worse for the kids, believe it not or not, this will end up affecting them in some way. What is it that most women usually say, ';Once a cheater, always a cheater.'; Now all of a sudden that changes because it was a women that screwed around and wants forgiveness from a man? Hipocrites
Honey just be yourself, and be good to him. Don't overdo it; it'll seem phoney.
The road you have chosen is the most difficult one. You mentioned a Husband, a lover, and kids. I read nothing in your words about Love for one, or the other? Since you havent lived togather since then, how would you know things would be the same, or would the Demon of Mistrust just spoil it all once more? No matter how you try to Make It Up to Him, the picture of you in another mans arms will never leave his mind! If security is the real reason you want him to forgive and forget, then you are on the wrong road once more!
Get to counseling. If you have a minister, rabbi, etc. meet together with him. I think that your husband needs to HEAR you make a verbal declaration that you MEAN you will be faithful from now on with a WITNESS. Get cell phones. Let him know that he can contact you at all times. This is going to take a LOT of healing. When the truth goes out of a marriage the possibility for belief in consecrated union is VERY damaged. It can be healed but as a friend of mine who was in the same situation said, ';I have to be a SAINT from now on.'; If you don't think that you can cut it you may just want to spare everyone the pain of trying.
If your asking this question, you don't need advice.. You need to just clean out the closet and re organize it..





Meaning, don't think you can find the grass greener and focus on your kids also.. They deserve the best and two parents who trust each other..





GL
My advise....Keep your mouth in the right place!
You need to make it work if YOU want to make it work.. Don't do it just because its the right thing to do. Maybe you should talk to a councelor. Take time to think about everything. Don't let this subject be brought up every time you have a argument. If you do it will never work out.
Poor Man! you are giving us a bad name! Get counseling, and goto church. You better pray he learns to forgive you.
A large percentage of relationships never recover from infidelity. I really believe the only possible way you could make your relationship with your husband work is if you attend counseling together to help you address the trust issues that will soon arise. He will not easily forget the hurt, betrayal and deceit he fells. Good luck to you
Sounds like you're at least in the right place to possibly patch things up. Read this book, it saved mymarriage. It really WORKS.
You should feel very grateful.


You will have to understand that he will probably always be suspicious of you. But who can blame him. So you have to earn his trust.


So don't F*** things up this time!!!!
the only thing that i could say that if ur husband is going to give u a second changes the number one thing u should do is work very very i mean very hard to get his trust back becuase after what u did it would be hard to trust u. and number two dedicated ur time with him show him that whaterver stupid thing u did was a big mistake and that it would never happen again goodluck
One day at a time and do as your heart feels. Its hard to build back trust and respect once it is lost. He is gonna have to forgive and forget for this to work and its gonna be hard on both of you. But let me tell you this every one makes mistakes and yes cheating is very bad but don't let it control your life if you really try to make this work and he holds this grude over your head then move on. You both are gonna have to really work on this. To build trust again let him know where you are and what your doing for a while. Don't pick up any new guy friends. Dont let anything come between you two or you and your kids. I wish both of you the best of luck. Your gonna need it for this long journy you are about to travel. But it can be done if both are willing. Also talk to God and thank him for his blessings and ask for stenght follow his path and he wont lead you astray. Regardless where this road take you.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment