Monday, August 23, 2010

My husband is at home sick, no insurance, any advice to make him feel better?

My hubby is at home sick, I have given him, Tylenol for the fever, Anti-nausea for the vomiting, Thera-Flu but noting makes him feel better. He has chills, throwing up and complaining of his body hurting. Is there anything else I can do. Oh and I already tried sex, LOL and he's not interested. ;( Advice please, he looks miserable and his eyes keep watering, is this just a common cold/flu? Symptoms: Nasal Congestion for about 2 days, Body Ache for about 3 day, Fever since last night, Chills since last night, Sore throat this morning, Eye drainage about 2 days, Vomitting since this morning. What more can I expect? How can I help my hubby?My husband is at home sick, no insurance, any advice to make him feel better?
1. Maybe you could find a clinic in your area that will take him for free, or at a discounted price.





2. or you can go to the hospital and see if you can make some sort of payment plan.





3. you can try calling a doctor and seeing if they can give you some advice over the phone that will make him feel better.





i hope you can find a way to help him out, and im sorry that our government sucks and can't help give people better health care options.My husband is at home sick, no insurance, any advice to make him feel better?
sorry for you two


no insurance go to the hospital adn tell them you are in a bind and the man needs help. Hopefuly they will take him and treat him. even with payments.


but to stay home he may get even sicker.


I will pray for you two
let him relax the medicine is good but he should drink a lot a liquids i was sick 4 a week with some of these symtoms and i had strep throat.
give him some really hot tea.


that works, or maybe get some insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment