Monday, August 23, 2010

My husband has ruined me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me with advice?

His credit was bad due to tax debt etc. So we needed to buy things in my name . I left my country for him and did not have any credit in this country so he said we needed to build it for me. Is buying a brand new dodge ram 1500 and a Chrysler srt 8 necessary for that? Don't think so..also needless to say he has not kept up with the payments so my credit is terrible. Now it's come down to the vehicles being repossessed and that will leave me with even worse credit and with a debt in my name. As husband and wife I was willing to think of us ';as one'; with everything but he simply don't care when I talk to him about this!! Please read my other questions and get a bigger picture of my life, I need advice. Have a loved a terribly selfish person for over 13 years????My husband has ruined me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me with advice?
I would leave him. He is abusing you. Abuse is the misuse of a person, I know divorce is not desirable, but this is often the only solution.





You can rebuild your credit. I have had to twice n my past, but don't start thinking that getting more credit is the best way to start.





Go to free credit report.com and sign up for a membership. Yes, it costs $30 a month, but it is worth it becuase they tell you things that average people don't know, their are alot of false rumors out there.





You can also check your report everymonth and make sure that what is on there is accurate. I have had false things on there in the past. My husband has ruined me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me with advice?
Your husband is an idiot. Sadly my youngest and her husband and child live with us because he's very similar. Got to have it all right now. They're in debt to their eyeballs. He still spends. Honestly we see this being the beginning of the end for these kids. It likely will be for you too. A person can only be dragged down so far.
This is something that you don't need to sit back and think about.... kick his sorry A-- to the curb..he doesn't care about you or the situation he has now put you in so why should you care...he sounds like a user... Now that he has ruined your credit he has you in the palm of his hand....
Some people have eyes but they don't see, try and stand on your own two feet and stop him from putting you naked.If you continue without looking without eyes, you will end up in Azylum.
the last thing you said says it all.you have loved a selfish person for 13 years.people don't get like this over night.you knew him before you married him.
You have not read the warning signs and have acted foolishly .
he is using you and is getting ready to leave you sorry
What's done is done...Now you need to make sure you have taken a life lesson from this to make you a stronger person. You need to talk to your husband about this. Let him know that you want to work on this issue. Maybe you can both take a budget course at a local community college. A lot of times they are affordable, but more importantly they are worth the time, effort and money so you know what to do to get yourself where you need to be financially. If you have to, take full control of the finances. It isn't ideal but desperate times call for desperate measures.
You have to start taking charge of your credit card. Your husband is just after materialistic things that he doesn't really need. if he can't or refuse to see that this is a very serious problem, Then don't pay for anything with YOUR money. i know you said that as husband and wife you're one, which is SOOO true, but HE doesn't think so, otherwise he would have never been in so much debt that can hurt him AND you. however if you've been living with a selfish person for over 13 years, why haven't you done something for yourself to not be part of this?
my ex was trying to do this , i did not buy the new vehicle,or run up the credit cards as he wanted to do. a month later he walked out on me, to live with his lover who i knew nothing about. his agenda was to put me so far in the whole i would not be able to do a thing but move out of the home and let him have it.when a married couple are not on the same page with finances it creates disaster.guess u really never know anyone, but if u see a bad credit in their past they should be the last one to trust.
Hi Anni,


As a Personal Financial Consultant, I've helped many couples who are in your same situation. As far as buying two vehicles to build your credit, that was a horrible idea! Let me explain why....When you purchase a new vehicle, the vehicle depreciates 40% the second you drive it off the lot. Ie; if you purchase a $20,000 car, the car loses $8,000 in value the moment you drove it off the lot. So buying a new car is NOT a good idea. The banks that the vehicles are financed through DO NOT want the vehicles, so my advise to you is to contact the banks and see if you can put a payment in arrears. By doing this you are only paying the interest due and it adds a payment to the end of the contract.





Also there appears to be a severe need for a monthly budget. Do not let the word ';Budget'; frighten you. Its nothing more than a spending plan. It is you managing your money before your money manages you. With a monthly budget, you can actually see just how well or how terrible you are doing financially. If you do not have a budget or do not know how to set one up, contact me through my contact information and I will be glad to assist you.





To properly build your credit, you should go to a local bank and speak to a loan manager and tell them you are trying to establish credit and ask for a $500 loan on a 90 day note. What they will do is put the $500 in a separate account and each month you can authorize them to withdraw the payment on the loan automatically. The only money that you come out of pocket for is the interest and it should be no more than $50. Then after 90 days, take out another loan, this time make it $1,000 and do the exact same thing again. You will start building your credit rather quickly by doing this.





Word of caution.....DO NOT USE CREDIT CARDS TO BUILD CREDIT!!!! I can not say that enough. Credit cards are a DEADEND and a death sentence to your finances.





I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.






been through this with 2nd ex, so i have my own job, car, house. i told him no job, no car, no house, no money honey, no bed to sleep in. well he took off to ca for drugs and women i said goodbye. thank god i did, i'm very happy now with my boyfriend we are buying a house together, split 50/50 down the middle. we both work, share in everything together even housework. i have my own car with my name on it only. i have my own checking account. we are a team no secrets, we are open, honest, respect each other very much. i have my best-friend, and partner with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment