Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need help. I think I just found evidence of my husband being unfaithful. I'm shaking...need advice please

I've been having a feeling that my husband has been cheating on me, but he always denies it (like he'd really come out and say it). There have been a lot of little signs (for example, his cell phone is with him 24/7, but when I call, I have a hard time getting ahold of him. Also, he turns it off at night.)





Well, I was doing laundry today. I went to hang up a load of his pants and when I opened the dryer door, a credit card to a jewelry store with his name on it fell out onto the floor. I didn't even know he had the card- I've never gotten anything from him from the store. So my question is- am I overreacting? How do I get information out of him w/o him knowing what I found? What should I say to him when he gets home from work? I feel so nauseated right now.... I can't believe this.I need help. I think I just found evidence of my husband being unfaithful. I'm shaking...need advice please
you were not snooping, you were doing laundry. So when he gets home just show him the card and say whats this... found it while doing laundry..


There is no round a bout way of doing it... you have to confront him.I need help. I think I just found evidence of my husband being unfaithful. I'm shaking...need advice please
The way he keeps his cellphone is a sure sign. I'm not trying to get you more depressed but it really is. The credit card to a jewelry store is another. So just get ready for the worse because buying jewelry (on credit) for the other woman is also a sign that the relationship has gone a bit deep already. Whew! I'm not really the proper person to advice you on this because I wasn't even able to stop my own husband.
tell him you found his credit card and you wanna know when he got it and why your his wife and you have every right i think i know if it was my husband i wouldnt have a problem asking and if he says hes not cheating etc etc make him buy you something nice to prove it maybe you are just making things worse who knows but why marry a man you didnt trust or dont trust anyways?? did he give you a reason not to trust him?? has he done it before?? these are things you need to ask yourself good luck
You need to calm yourself down first. If you approach him all wound up, you will end up losing it and not making any sense. I would contact the jewelry cc company and ask for a balance using the account number on the card or try to use their web site for an account breakdown. In other words, you need to make sure this is what it is before laying it on the table. Listen to that inner voice. You know what kind of man he is, you know what you should do. Either he is a great guy trying to surprise you or a rat. Make sure to confront him face to face with the card if it comes to that. Talking in circles and non verbal clues are great tips when trying to get the truth out of someone.
Call credit card # to see what was puchased and when.
calm down a little.


first maybe he has got you something for a birthday coming soon or something special.


he may only be turning his phone off because he dont wish to be troubled with phone calls at night from work..


ok im trying to be positive for you but one thing i have learn t in my life its hard to lie to a women because they know what is going on.


maybe just ask him about the card calmly and see what reason he comes up with then you will no...
Call the 1-800 number on the back of the card see if anything was bought on it..(if you can)








think postive maybe hes bought you something as a surprise is something special coming up.......








Good luck I hope your wrong about this
What do you do? Talk with him.
And your surprised about his cheating lol..Dont you know by now that all men cheat they dont know how to stay faithful...Just leave him cause he will keep doing.
I think this may be your sign. Since you dont seem to want him to know that you found the card. What I would have done with it, is simply taken it, hid it some place where he couldnt find it just to see if he asks for it. Now if he asks for it then he has nothing to hide but if he doesnt than he has something to hide. being that you are his wife, you should be able to see what he purchased on the card as well. If you can online and find that information, print it out and hit him with the evidence. You dont want to very go crazy on him, what if its all innocent and he got the card to surprise you with something and by you being suspicious, u mess that up. So think wisely. Think with your head not your heart.
I am so sorry this is happening to you. Keep the card, do not give it back to him, maybe do a bit of shopping with it! When he gets home, confront him and ask him why he has that card, if it's not because he was buying a gift for you, then I would say he's definitely cheating and you need to figure out if you want him to move out or try to work things out....
Well you know your husband SSN I am sure and all that good stuff.. So I suggest you find out some imformation about the card before you go to him with it.. Get your brother or dad even to call the customer service number and give his SSN and all that good stuff so you an get access to his account and find out what has been purchased and when it was purchased then you at least know how to ';hit'; him with that imformation maybe he bought you something on the CC and that is why he had it you never know untill you find out what and when purchases were made.! He might not be cheating and you may be over reacting but the point is you dont know. If you call it and there is an engagment ring on it DONT SAY ANYTHING TO HIM WHEN HE GETS HOME!!! Have his bags waiting at the door when he gets home and have a lock smith changing the locks while he is getting the hell out. If he cheated on you its not unforgivable but if he is buy another woman jewlery that is over the line!
tell him that you found the card and can't wait to see what he bought for you. that should really put him on the spot. or you could call the store tell them that you are him and tell him that the card was left in your car in the open and think someone might have stolen the card number and you need to check and make sure that the last purchase made was the last one that you made. they should be able to recall the card history for you then at least you should be able to tell if the card is active and what he is buying. good luck.
he might be trying to surprise you with something or make more of your dreams come true you are with him everynight if hes showing you no attention or affection then its time to let him know and you want to see the credit card statement
I'm so sorry for what you are going through right now, I too have been in your shoes. I didn't have a choice, I confronted him with the evidence and told him that he had better tell me the truth. He confessed and i left him. It had been going for over a 1 in our marriage. I wasn't about to let the kids grow up in a house where there was no love between the parents. My kids hated that we split up but have now found out that it was the right thing to do.





It is going to hurt like hell when you confront him and he admits the truth. Take heart, pack you bags and walk away. He isn't worth keeping.No one deserves to be treated like this.
Call the credit card company - see if you can get the info emailed to you or if you can view it on line. Or when you call lower your voice or have a male friend pretend to be him. Have his info ready social security # etc.





Be prepared for the kick in the gut feeling that you have to get worse!





I am sorry that this is happening. If it is true decide what you are going to do...stay or go? And by the way make him move out of the house, get tested for STD's and be strong. You can do it!
I think u should definetely not over react confront him calmly..n if u find out he is cheating on u again than don't give him any emotional reaction act as if it didn't hurt u...he is going to feel confused at y ur not crying or screaming..get a lawyer n file for divorce
Confront him about the card. Tell him you werent snooping, just doing laundry. It sounds really suspicious.
Maybe he is getting something for you and is waiting to give it to you....





You should be like ohh look what i found... what did you get me... check his reaction on his face!
You're upset - you're shaking - you just found out -





AND YOU RUN TO THE INTERNET to talk about it?





Have you NO friends?








It's a bit on the fantastic side.








Come on - you have a brain - use it.





Log on to your cell phone account, and they will show you the last 3 months of calls and text messages he has made %26amp; sent.





Stop with the magical mystical signs from the universe stuff.





Just get facts.
I wonder how old the receipt is?





If it is old - like over a week or two - I think your suspicions are right and you need toconfront him.





Trust your instincts, they are a gift from God.
Wow.... um.......





Are you able to find a statement anywhere? Any chance it's been recently created and he's buying you something?





OK - be fair but not stupid. I think you need to just calmly ask him why he has that card. Be calm and rational, but if he says he's bought you something with it, ask to look at the statements or receipts.
First, calm down and don't get too hysterical until you know for sure. No sense in getting yourself upset about something that may not be worth getting upset over. However, you have all the right in the world to be suspicious and confused. Call up the number and see what kind of information they can give you about what's been purchased on the card and when, if at all. I know how hard it is to trust someone who has cheated in the past, it's an awful feeling, and I understand entirely where you're coming from. Then call the phone company and ask if there is a way to see the call history on the phone, then block your number and call the numbers that you are unfamiliar with on the list, see who answers. Once you've done all this, then sit down with your husband and talk about what happened, and what you found. Watch his reactions, and how quick he is to answer you. Talk calmly, fighting won't solve anything, it will only make the situation more intense and stress you out more than you need to be. Tell him you're not accusing him of being unfaithful, that you were just doing the laundry and when you went to get the clothes it fell out. Regardless of the outcome you will be able to get through it, just stay strong. And, if it turns out he is cheating, take time to heal, and know that there are better men out there, and you're worthy of finding one. Things will get better, it's a rough road ahead, but 9/10 times the next guy you meet is better than the one you were with. You deserve nothing but the best, and nobody deserves to be cheated on. Be strong, and walk away, staying in an untrustworthy relationship will not solve anything, it will only make the next time more painful to deal with, and nobody deserves to go through that. I wish you lots of luck, and hope things turn out the way you'd like them to. If it turns out he is not cheating, then I'm very happy for you! and I wish the two of you lots of luck in the future, and with a pregnancy if you both continue to pursue that. Take care, and stay strong. Good luck!
I have to say that a womens intuition is usually always right. I would do what a lot of people already said, by confronting him about the credit card you found. And make sure you talk to him and try not to yell. And be strong, you will get through this!
I can't believe you can't go to your friends with something like this. My friends would be at my house ready to do some investigating. That is what I think you need to do, don't freak out yet. Get some answers first. If you need some ideas just email me. If your friends can't be then I will.
can you find out if anything was charged on that card? He may have got that for your future gift, so anything that was bought in the past didn't go to you so it did go to someone. I would try to find that out. Do Not ask him about it or anything else, because if you do he will only deny it. Then he will be more careful and you'll never catch him. Watch him and get more evidence against him. Might be innocent and nobody likes a jealous spouse, but if he cheated before he's probably doing it again. Keep searching and watching then bust him.
HUGS :) I am sorry you feel like this . I can relate to those sickly feelings in your stomach when you feel something not right ...I wish some people would not be advising you so mean . Yet you have every right to call the number on that card ,check the balance ,and call the store for information ..tell the store you are checking thew balance ,,since you have not received any bills. do not tell the store any of your worries ,,just that you would like to know the balance .GOOD LUCK ....then confront him !!!
Do you have an anniversary or birthday coming up? Act excited and just hand him the receipt and ask him if you can have the present early since you found the receipt. You will know by how he reacts if he bought someone else the jewelry.. At least you found out before getting pregnant. Use protection until you know for sure and don't turn a blind eye to it..
The only true way to find out is to sit him down and ask him. Tell him that you are suspicious because of the jewlery credit card. That is an awful feeling but you must hit it head on.


Is there a chance that he got the card to get you soemthing.....is is close to your birthday, anniversary etc... If not then just ask him.


God Bless. May you find peace about this whatever the outcome might be.
Confront your husband about the credit card. If he is telling you the truth then he would not hesitate to show you billing records of charges on that account. I know you dread finding out if he is cheating but you have the right to know. I would also check his cell phone records. The thing here is that he cheated once before, you forgave him, if he is cheating again then I would say he will never change. Find out for your own good.
get ready to meet someone else just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment