Monday, August 23, 2010

This tuesday me and my husband will file a divorce,i need your last advice?

im asianwomen married to korean guy 5 years ago


when i get married that time i just broke up with my two years relationship boyfriend


and honestly my life was financially unstable


even if the man is 15 years older than me i decided to get married and get out of my poor country


at first my mind was set to have a simple life and make family we dont have boyfriend girlfriend relationship with my husband we met three days then decided to get married


after i had a baby boy


my life was changed


when my son was one year old it seems i dont like my life anymore we always got a fight


and i cant live my life in the old traditional way of life in the new country


we are totally diffrent


and i just try to live with him for the sake of my son


but as time pass i dont really want to live a life in control the problem with me and my husband is first we dont have bonding we dont talk alot also because of language barrier and the things that i want most are the things that he hates moThis tuesday me and my husband will file a divorce,i need your last advice?
My husband doesn't talk to me about anything he doesn't talk to everyone else about . He flirts with everyone else the same way he flirts with me . But why leave , there's nothing better out there . It's all the same .You can change men but not the same treatment .This tuesday me and my husband will file a divorce,i need your last advice?
You made a wrong decision from what it sounds like and now you are realizing it. The question now is not about you,it's about your son, what would be best for him. Do you want him growing up with fighting parents or parents that are separted and happy? You decide. Think of your son and not about you.
Get a GOOD lawyer.
you don't need advice, you need a divorce. you should have never gotten married in the first place. but that's in the past now. just try to make it right. if that means getting divorced, then do it.
Just make it clean and fast. Make sure you have a lawyer for yourself.
well good 4 u.you are making the right choice.put ur foot down and controll ur own life.it might seem hard at first but things will get easier,make sure you have a good friend to talk to when u feel like things r overwhelming,but overall u will be o.k.
You know red-peach is an idiot. Unkind and just full of wrong answers not to mention not understanding the questions people ask.





Now that said try this... Think of how you are going to pay for all of the living expenses. How are you going to move on.





Yes you are miserable but I am also reading some fantastic amounts of depression in your situation. Depression after child is born. (Postpartum depression) You haven't recovered. More clinical depression. You need to seek a doctor and get help.





Who's idea was it for the divorce? Yours or his? If yours it might not have been the wisest move considering your emotional state. If his he is an idiot and should move in with red-peach. They deserve each other.





Gods speed to you.
If there were language problem between u and ur husband, y did u decided to marry him?


Ok, u said it was because u wanted to get rid of ur financial problem.


But y u took baby after marrying him?!!! U want to get a divorce now, what is the baby going to face?!! He will stay wit whom? Wit u or ur husband?!!





I think before divorcing u both should sit together and talk abt ur child, ask ur baby wat he wants. u two hav lived ur lives a lot, now think abt the baby and his welfare.





Dont b a selfish and dont do wat u two want. Now there is another one between u two.





Yah, its tough for u to be wit him. If it has become untolerable then leave him, everyone has the right to live their life. But at first secure ur child's life. Wats gonna happen to him???


Just make the innocent one's life secure and then do wat u want.





Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment