Sunday, August 22, 2010

Men, I need advice!! lol Thank you ';gift'; for my husband, please give honest ideas!?

I don't know where to start quite honestly.





We had our 3rd (and last~tubal) baby Dec.8th. He was going to take 8 weeks off from that day, but we've decided it in everyones best interest to go back starting next Saturday.





He has gone out of his way to help me, in literally all aspects imaginable. I've not had to do much more than breastfeed the baby, and intereact with our kids.





I'd like to do something special for him as a thank you.


I can't figure out what to do though.





We've been together 7 years this March, married 5 this Aug. (long enough to feel like an idiot for not knowing what to get him)





We are fairly homebodied people, live simply/modestly. Most of our time is spent at home, or out as a family. He isn't into video games, but does like music. He played sports in his younger days, mainly baseball. He is a fairly passive, easy going person by nature. And is very hard to shop for!





lol I'm lost!!!!





I'm 22, he's 27. (if that even matters)





Do any men/women on here have ANY decent ideas that he may like.





I have already considered the whole ';romantic night'; thing, with lingere, massage oils, ect. But that's a ';norm'; thing for us....so I want to go for something ginuinely special, not just inticing or sexual (no offense, but that is what most men say to do....been there).





So again, do any of you have ANY ideas at all. Anything that would make your life easier, or that you'd enjoy daily.





He works, and I'm an at home mom. So anything that would make his days easier is what I'm shooting for!!!!





So embarrassing, but I'm hoping someone can help me out here lol.....Men, I need advice!! lol Thank you ';gift'; for my husband, please give honest ideas!?
Listen to me very carefully!





Most women don't understand what drives men insane with joy and desire for their women. He sounds like a really great man... and it is obvious that you respect him deeply.





I suggest that you let him know, in very specific terms, how much you respect him. Write him a ';respect'; letter. This is like a women's version of getting a ';love'; letter from her man. In a love letter the guy will confess his undying love for his beloved. He will write it in several different ways and pledge to love her unconditionally (for just being her) forever and ever... which is exactly what a women needs to hear.





Men don't need to hear quite the same thing. If given a choice between being loved or being deeply respected, a man will choose being deeply respected. He wants, more than anything else you can give him, your RESPECT. Now I'm sure you do respect him. It's obvious by the way you write. Now let him know it in words meant just for him. Don't say ';I love you';. Instead write ';I want to let you know how much I respect you...'; and then give the reason's why, stroking his male ego with lots of appreciation and compliments. You will turn him into the happiest man in the solar system... guaranteed!





You write: ';He works, and I'm an at home mom. So anything that would make his days easier is what I'm shooting for!!!! ';





If you stroke his ego with legit compliments... especially regarding his manliness, you will fill him with the strength of 10 men. His work will become a joy and his life full of purpose...and all becuase of you. Trust me on this one, it really does work.Men, I need advice!! lol Thank you ';gift'; for my husband, please give honest ideas!?
Just stroke his ego.......you will be surprised how much that does for a guy. Cook his fav. meal and try putting him on a Pedestal for the evening. It might work................Just a thought
If he likes music, maybe buy him a ticket to go see one of his favorite musician or band.
divorce papers
Maybe you should go on a holiday or buy him a watch.
concert tickets?
Hi Dear





Learn Music. He would love to hear you
get him a hooker for the night
Sex means everything. Give him a coupon to let him take sexy pictures or digital movie of you doing anything he wants you to do. Tell him and mean it. Give himn a Coupon for a Fantasy come true. No matter what he says you have to do it and like it.
Congratulations on your #3.





Well, He sound like a great father and husband and he is doing what every man should be doing ';Good for him';, so The greatest gift for him I am sure is you giving him 3 children and you being there for him.





You can add to this, concert tickets or a nice CD collection of his favorite music to have them on the road while going to work %26amp;/or at work.
  • bee luscious cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment