Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why, if u have devoted your life to your husband, is he an a** in return, and why do we stay? Anyone advice.?

you stay and devote your life to him when he is an *** -- this is why he continues to behave that way.....what did bill clinton say....I did it because I couldWhy, if u have devoted your life to your husband, is he an a** in return, and why do we stay? Anyone advice.?
I have stayed hoping to make it work. Trying to figure it out. Hoping to keep it all together for our son. Regretting the possibility that I worked and stayed so long for naught.





I have come to fear that he has some serious narcissistic tendencies and this is why 'talking it out' has never gotten anywhere.





Sometimes all the commitment in the world can't repair what the other will not acknowledge. Frankly, I think staying has him convinced that he can do whatever he wishes.





I fear this is a man that will not change unless he is left, or possibly never.Why, if u have devoted your life to your husband, is he an a** in return, and why do we stay? Anyone advice.?
i don't know i ask my self the same question but i guess we stay because we think for the future and we hope for the best good luck
If the two of you didn't partake in a religious believe, you wouldn't be having this problem.
Advice? You don't want advice...you want permission! Drop this fool and GO for the best!
Sometimes we don't realize what we have.
I agree with C-Dogg....(he is funny and that right there will make you feel better)
because of love sweetheart.
what did he do to you to become an *** or has he always been an *** you married him so you only have the answer you might stay because you love him you might stay because you don't have any better options. you might stay because you truly believe in to death do you part. there are plenty of reasons why woman stay the question is why don't have the courage to leave. I don't know if he is abusive or he cheated on you are he just gets on your nerves. if he just gets on your nerves and just did something to upset you practice forgiveness. why do you stay? there must be a reason and you know the reason deep down inside. but in the long run if you are not happy and you are miserable you might need to explore your options or seek marriage counseling. my husband sometimes can be an ***. and sometimes i can be a ***** it just the way it goes but we love each other through good and bad times. that might be the case for you ... i need more detials to give you an exact answer. but it mainly comes down to love. you love him that is why you stay.
You stay because you have no where to go. You stay because you love him. If you don't love him then leave him.





If you need to be appreciated, call me!
Ya know....I have asked myself that question a hundred times and honestly dont know why I stay. I always seem to give more than what I get. People say I choose the wrong men. I dont think I do, I think they put on a good act at first and then out comes the devil.


We all dream of living happily ever after when we are young. U know, the fairytale. But, reality sets in and its nothing like what we had hoped for.


Why do we stay? I have no idea. I had a friend tell me that I had ';battered b8tch syndrome';. Because I couldnt leave a man who was verbally abusive. I dont know why I stayed, and I dont know why I am trying to work things out with him again after leaving him finally. I guess we just all WISH for acceptance. But, I truly think it stems from a lack of self esteem. He has made me feel so inferior that I feel like I dont deserve any better when I know I do. Maybe thats what your problem is too.


U know, I am glad u asked this question because I have been contemplating on giving up on his sorry @$$. U have just convinced me that I am worth more than what he is giving me credit for.....and so are u.


Lets walk.......I think we deserve better.


I AM DONE!
He is an as-s-hole, because you are too nice and have devoted your self to him fully. Well, on top of that he is very immature, and has stayed at a level of a 3 year old spoilt boy who knows that you (like his momy) will love him no matter what he does. You need to stand up for yourself. If you don't, he will keep mistreating you because he knows that he is your life and you will never leave no matter what he pulls. He needs to learn consequences of his mean behavior, just like teaching a child. Good behavior = praise or reward, bad behavior = painful consequences like figts, no dinner, you leave and go out with your friends, you don't talk to him or go and stay at your girlfriend's house for a night or two, or don't let him sleep in the same bed with you, no sex..........there are many ways.


You also need to talk to him and just keep hammering the point home - you need affection he is not giving you. You are not happy because you don't feel like he loves you and that you are wanted by him, while other men flirt with you and give you the attention you need and want from your husband..........spell it out to him what it is you need. I know you don't want to, but he has forgotten what it is you need. Make him understand that you are appreciated by others and that if you don't get it from him, you will not stay unhappy for the rest of your life............


Sad, but true.
You are a very honorable devoted women who stays for the few cmonents in life he actually is doing something right! Kids help staying.
you stay for the some reason you married him and you need to tell him to stop treating you like **** and tell him you not taking it
I think it's the innate programming of people in relationships that cause us to want to be the one to ';change'; a person.


We try to make things better by even improving ourselves, when actually people who are truly unhappy are unhappy with themselves.





If you want to work it out, then try counseling. Do it for yourself and for your spouse. If they refuse to get help or insist the problem is just you, then you have your answer as to whether to stay or not.
That depends on what an ';a**'; is to you. Did he cheat? Is he abusive? Or do you just not get your way and flowers delivered to work?





I think the few women who do stay and work out marriages these days (most are self serving and just get a divorce...abuse and infidelity are exceptions here) stay in them because they made a promise and believe marriage.
i cant really answer that question but i think we stay with him cuz we love em no matter wat...
that's the way the ball bounces, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment