Thursday, August 19, 2010

I sold my husband to a band of gypsies and they wanted a refund and last night i asked for advice?

well i took everyones advise and told the gypsies sorry all sales are final, no refunds and now they put a curse on me that makes me thinner and thinner and i lost 15 lbs since yesterday! what should i do?I sold my husband to a band of gypsies and they wanted a refund and last night i asked for advice?
Stand firm....the curse can't be worse than taking him back!!!I sold my husband to a band of gypsies and they wanted a refund and last night i asked for advice?
You asked this one before. It is funny, but come up with a different one. Keep them coming.
i always try to give my hubby away .... maybe yur prob is yur tryin to make $$ off him ???
Send them my way. Thanks in advanced.
Ah ! I know go to the question that says if you were granted three wishes what would yours be! Cute!
if this disease can be spread ... please send your address to derricksgarrett@aol.com
breath on me with your infectious disease
Go shopping, buy sexy clothes and turn men's heads.
Start looking for modelling work!
EAT EAT EAT!!!! Finally a chance to enjoy all those things you have denied yourself while trying to stay thin. Indulge all those fattening cravings.
Have a hot fudge sundae...every night. Enjoy!
become a super model
celebrate
Take him back. Get that curse off of you. Now turn him into the IRS for tax evasion...he'll end up in jail and Bubba will.........

No comments:

Post a Comment