Monday, August 23, 2010

My husband told me how he was cheating on me when we are dating,nd it hurts me so much.plz advice me.?

First off.. how long ago was it? I think i would just stay cautious and try to forgive him from it. If it was your sister or like your best friend i would say **** that lol. Seriously. But if it was like recently i would really think hard about weather to go on with the marriage. But because he told you, he obviously feels bad about it. So i would try your best to forgive him and just stay cautious and if he does it again when you're married i wouldn't say with the man, don't waste your life on someone out to hurt you. But it sounds like he's trying to be honest with you about things and obviously he felt guilty about it. I know it's hard to forgive and forget something like this because you love someone so much and they do something like that. But i think he is sorry and is trying to fix things. I would forgive him. And try and work things out.My husband told me how he was cheating on me when we are dating,nd it hurts me so much.plz advice me.?
Your husband must be feeling the need to get rid of the guilt he felt about this. If you have had a good marriage so far, i would just appreciate that he felt the need to get it off his chest. You should communicate to him how you feel so that he can reassure you that he loves only you now. If you are having problems, talk to him and let him know that you may not feel as trusting toward him as you were before.My husband told me how he was cheating on me when we are dating,nd it hurts me so much.plz advice me.?
Does he cheat now? Is he sorry?





If he answers no, yes, then it's cool and you have nothing to worry about.
I had the same experience. Don't worry, the feeling with subside by it's own. You're just overcame by a feeling of possesing and can't bear the fact that your ';posession'; was almost taken by someone else. Believe, in time you will be grateful and relieved at the fact that you didn't make such a scene out of it. But if you must be extreme, then go ahead, look for her and talk, say honestly how you feel and that you hope she'll ease you by promising that she would not bother your home.
when a guy cheats on a woman, he is more likely to do over and over again, I think you should leave him even if he's sorry because you're going to regret later if you don't act now, I don't know if you're married to him or not, but the best for you is to look forward and find someone else, he is not going to change.
Talk to him about how u feel, important is he is not cheating now. put the past behind n look forward to a bright future
lol there is a relationship area for this kind of post...birds most likely couldnt cheat on you if they could fully comprehend it anyways lol
for one thing birds dont make very good husbands....
once a cheater, always a cheater.


why did he just come out with it now? is he guilty about something?





have you both been tested for STDs? is he open about the rest of his life with you? bet you're wondering about it now, aren't you?





if it hurts you, dump him. don't go on like this. it's his fault.
grow up
WELL, the question is if you love him . Maybe he just messed up and loves you enough to confess and ask forgiveness . maybe he is coverning his butt to do it again . i dont know cause i dont know him but i would hope he is sorry and wants to be forgiven and to continue with you with no lies or secrets
Was he cheating on u with a bird .....is that why u put this question in the BIRD category ?? lolollololololo

No comments:

Post a Comment