Thursday, August 19, 2010

I feel sad.still remember my husband done to me,hope you give me advice that could motivate me to move on tnks

i cant help it to cry because the family that i taking care for 4yrs now broken for being self centerd and selfish of my ex husband..he cheated me and chose the girl.i know that im not with him beside because his working abroad and migrate in states.it takes long to get us to fix our papers to live in states,but he cant wait and his such a liar that he told me he fixing our paper but i was shocked that his living with the girl and have kids now.i waited him and i did my best to be a faithful a good mother and a good wife but this is what i got.i loved him so much and his the only man that i loved.it hurt a lot and its like craching my heart when im thingking of all the lies thing he told me.we have two wonderful kids and when im looking at them cant help it to cry because all i wish is to have a happy family.eventhough were not rich atlist a happy one.but he broke my family that im taking care of.im crying right now because i still love him,but im hurting also of what he did to meI feel sad.still remember my husband done to me,hope you give me advice that could motivate me to move on tnks
Find a guy for a fling, it will help!I feel sad.still remember my husband done to me,hope you give me advice that could motivate me to move on tnks
The healing begins with forgiving, forgetting, and moving on. He isnt comin back, nor should you allow him too! He isnt mature nor the right fatherly figure you want for your kids lives. Just look up, and be the best mom you can be! Be happy for your kids, and dont think about your ex. If you hold on to him, you will only hurt more.
Hi there! I got your message on my reply's....here's some more advice to help cheer you up a little bit:





It's going to be hard for awhile because of what your husband has done to you. It will take you a long time before you can move on, but because you have children with him, you will never forget him. The only thing that can heal broken hearts is TIME. It takes alot of time. You should keep yourself busy. Do you have a job? or do you go to school? If not, maybe you should get a job %26amp; find a hobby. That way you will be too busy to think about him. Your husband is a bad one, from what you describe. It's best to try %26amp; move on without him. If he ever comes around again (which he probably will later in the future), whatever he says to you, you know: ';sorry for this, sorry for that...';. Try not to fall in love with him again, because he will just end up hurting you again %26amp; you will be back in this same position feeling hurt %26amp; confused again. You know what I mean? I'm sure your a terrific girl, you should just focus on your children %26amp; make sure they grow up right. Your kids should be your main priority now. Forget your husband, he does'nt deserve you guys anymore. If your such a good wife like you said, then why would you still want to stay with such a terrible husband? He's a monster, before you go missing him %26amp; falling in love with him again, always remember all the bad things he did to you %26amp; how much he's hurt you %26amp; the kids. This will help you to leave him for good. You wait till later in the future, you will find another man, find one that will be good to you, every woman deserves a good man =)





As for me, I am very lucky because I am married to a wonderful husband who takes care of me. He even cooks for me! He's a really good cook. We don't have any children yet, but when we are ready, I know he will be a good father because he's got a big heart.





So, when I read all these girls on here who have broken hearts from cheating husbands, it kinda makes me sad but in a way I appreciate my husband so much because he loves me so very much. I hope you can find someone like that because you deserve it. If your husband is not the one for you now, there's definetely a man out there for you. So don't give up. Have a Merry Christmas! god bless.
Pray to God!!! God is a God of Justice. Take care of your kids and give them all your love. You have soo much love to give.
Oh POOR u hunny...yeh im feelin it...u should make him EXTREME jealous(well i hope that makes sense! sorry) thers lot of men out there and u gona pick one...u will always pick the right man...NO ONE is perfect.. i dont want u to be upset because he gona be upset in future because he upseted u....u might payback him...u definitely(sorry if its not right spellin im so cr*p) will find a man who will make u happy
get yoruself together and move one with your life- by crying him a river you're not making things better for you or your kdis. Get to gether with family for support whuile you get a good job. You need to be strong right now what he did is done and you can't change things. Whne he did what he did he wasn't thinking about you or your kids so he obviously doens't love you. Don't let him be the winner here- prove to yourself that you can go on with your life without him and do it. Good luck and i will pray for you!
Forget about him!! He's not worth it, for you to cry over him...(save your tears for happiness, when your kids are grown up and well educated).....you will find someone else who will love and respect you and your kids. I know it's hard, but sometimes we have to learn from the pains and suffering that life put's us through. I have been thru the same, my husband has lied and cheated on me. I used to cry all night and worry what I was going to do without him. But now I have got the courage to let him go and start all over with my kids. Your kids is all you need, and because of them stand up and be strong. Show him you can go thru life without him...Pray to God for strength and courage!! :):),,,,take care!!!
YOU HAVE MANY QUESTIONS ALONG THE SAME LINES FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW (16X, DIFFERENT HEADINGS)! I AM SO VERY SORRY YOU ARE IN SO MUCH PAIN. I HAD ADVISED YOU TO FOCUS ON YOUR CHILDREN AND TOLD YOU THAT HE WOULD PROBABLY NOT BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR THEM (BEING SELFISH AND AMORALISTIC), AS YOU SHOULD MOVE ON FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S SAKE. YOU WERE NOT HAPPY WITH MY ANSWER, BUT YOU HAVE RECEIVED MANY ANSWERS ALONG THE SAME LINES. SINCE YOU ARE HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE GETTING OVER HIM, EVEN THOUGH HE HAS TREATED YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN SO POORLY, AND YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN DESERVE BETTER, NOW IS THE TIME TO SEEK OUT PROFESSIONAL HELP THAT SPECIALIZES IN WOMAN'S ISSUES AND FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS. PLEASE TRY TO HEED MOST OF THE ADVISE YAHOOS ANSWERERS HAVE BEEN GIVING YOU, IT IS CLEARLY SOUND. PLEASE TRY TO HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S SAKE! PEACE TO YOU!
I feel for you. However, if he has made that choice, then you need to move on and forget him. At least, don't let him destroy your life. Money isn't everything. It does help. You should either get a job to get out of the house and see other people or see what is available to help support you and your children. Your children are hurt also. They will get over this in time. Good luck. I can't stop the heart break.....time will heal that. Bless you
ellaria I will pray for you..just know that HE is a liar..and never loved you..his day will come I say move on with your life pray that god helps you get over this heartache...just love your kids..and try to make it on your own..if you would like to move to new york find out ways that can help you..his day will come for doing this to you...i promise..he may seem happy now but the lord has his way of getting him back..you dont desreve this no one does..i dont know him..but i hate him..how dare he..treat you and the kids this way..
u must fight fire with fire, or stay the victim, of a selfish self centered *** hole. u either keep crying, or you stand up and be strong. F him.
Move on, he did. I know you love him and want to be a happy family, but he now loves someone else. For the sake of your kids, put on a happy face and move on.
The first thing that came to my mind for you is for you to go see a priest, Reverend or anyone in that line for some help. All is not hopeless...you just need some friends around you right now. The church should help you get back on your feet. If you don't go to church don't worry about it...they WON'T chase you away for that. Don't be afraid to ask for help...it makes people feel good when they can help someone...when your back on your feet you can return the favour to someone else who needs help. (good luck) I'll remember you in prayer.
I am so sorry. My best answer is the tried and true one. God, faith and time. You need to concentrait on the here and now. You have children who need to see the strength of their mother. Remember you are teaching them how to deal with life! Is this how you want them to deal with thier problems?


It is very rough when the love you give is not returned. You are grieving right now. Turn those feelings into good. Pick yourself up and dust off his dirt. Remember he is not worthy of you or your children. He is a man of no honor.


Better yourself for your children. Be the person God has made you. Stop acting as child who can't have the toy they want. No harm ment in what I am saying, but you need to be told how you are looking to your family. You are proving your husband right, he thinks of you as a child unable to fufill his needs. Prove to yourself he is wrong.


Remember to treat him as you want to be treated, yes this sucks! In the long run the proof will shine thru! Your children will see the truth.The best revenge is to do nothing and only fight fairly. Even if he is such a bleep!! Learn from your mistakes and learn from others mistakes. Join a group to get support! You don't have to agree with all of the advise you receive, but it is nice to have someone in your corner.


The last piece of advise is suckie as well. Do not start another relationship until you are divorced and are emotionally ready to go there. Too many go on rebound and this is harmful to the childrens emotional and sometimes physical welfare. You need to be right with yourself before you add another man into the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment