Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need advice on how to talk to my husband about my concerns?....?

OK first of all i love my husband to death i think that's y he knows he can get away with a lot of things but the truth is in 07 he cheated on me and now he hasn't cheated on me that i know of but there is this girl that used to be my friend and now she is after him i know some people think i should be over it but I'm not its bothers me every time i look at him.





Ok here goes my husband met when he as dating my best friend in high school she went out with him cause she knew i liked him. i called him one day and started talking to him because my friend told me to and it just happened to where we ended up together. Then he was like the bf everyone has at 1st you know the roses cards chocolate etc.. but then in 07 he cheated on me with a girl where he used to work for about a month then i found out, he ended up quitting his job and now he has another job. Now I'm in college and he works we have a 1 yr old lil girl and another on the way just to let you know. Anyways i had this friend in college she is trying to get to him and he knows it cause i made the mistake in telling him. so one night we had a party at a friends house and she was there talking to him and he had his back towards me the most of the night i stopped talking to her and he got mad cause he said me and her were friends and we stopped cause of him. he is a VERY VERY VERY FRIENDLY guy and gets along very good with girls even in front of me....and he has some friends that he talks to on the phone...he also has a myspace and he has all his friends that are girls on there..sometimes it makes me feel like he talks to other girls besides he wants to be free and do what he wants...i guess what i want to know is how do i talk to my husband and get him to understand that i don't like it that he talks to girls cause i feel like he is going to cheat on me and im guessing its my fault to cause my self esteem is so low but i don't trust him at all....and he knows that...i love my husband very much and most of the time he is an awesome person to be with its just these little things that both me..how can i learn to trust him?.. and what can i say to get him to understand me?... thanks in advance..no rude answers please...I need advice on how to talk to my husband about my concerns?....?
you have to be a TROLL.....





and what... prey tell.... does this have to do with MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE?????








TROLL ALERT..... TROLL ALERT......TROLL ALERT.








trolls.... don't know how to use periods.... and sentences.... and clear thoughts.I need advice on how to talk to my husband about my concerns?....?
I would recommend writing him a letter, not too long, explaining how you feel. Seal it with a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment