Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please help I need advice! I am falling for my best friend soon to be ex-husband. what do I do?

ok here is the rest of the story, I have know my best friend for about ten yrs now. She hasn't always been the best of friend (cheated with my ex-boy friend) but I forgave her and love her. about 7 months ago she decided that her husband wasn't given her the attention she needed. and went else where. (cheated on him) She is very happy in a new relationship and she already lives with him. and she also knows that we are into eachother now, and told me that she is happy that her ex found someone and who better then me. I know it a very weird sitution, but I really like him after all we've know eachother for 7 yrs now and have a nice soild friendship.Please help I need advice! I am falling for my best friend soon to be ex-husband. what do I do?
I don't see a problem. She has moved on and is happy, this shouldn't effect your friendship. Your not cheating with him behind her back while they are still together. Give the relationship with this guy a chance. If the friend should have a change of attitude down the road, sounds like she owes you one anyway. It will be an opportunity for her to prove herself as good a friend as you were. So don't stress and question everything, it's not weird, your just lucky to be in a situation where everyone seems to be mature enough to make it work.Please help I need advice! I am falling for my best friend soon to be ex-husband. what do I do?
Ok yes you've known him a long time and like you said you all have a solid 'friendship'.


1st: Friends and lovers are different, how do you know how it's going to be?


2nd: h wasn't giving your best friend the attention, how are you sure he's going to be different with you?





Well just know what you're doing, some ppl are all sweet at first then you see their true sides...
I agree with sercretservice.


I would not say YES in your very specific situation.


There is too much circulating between all of you guys, and sooner or later, this will evolve in a stormy collection..
If you take the man then stay away from those that hate him
I guess you should talk to her..
I know a woman who divorced a guy, then developed a relationship with the guy's brother, then moved in with the brother. She's been happy with the brother for over 20 years, and she's still friends with her ex-husband--in fact, they all get together for family events quite often.





I know that's not an exact match to your situation, but the point is, if you, your friend, and her ex are all okay with the situation, all the naysayers don't really know what they're talking about, right?
you are going to have to choose between your best friend %26amp; her ex-husband. If you stay with him it will eventually ruin your relationship with your best friend. They are plenty of other men out there, why does it have to be her ex?
Kiss your best friend goodbye
well that is touchy grounds think about before you really get into it are you falling for him because you and him are digging each other or are you falling for him because she messed with someone you were with think about it
You still consider her your best friend when she betrayed you? Now it sounds like it is pay back time...you want to get back at her for stealing your ex boyfriend. You all sound messed up...so what the heck...go for it! I don't really give a rats *ss.
meh what goes around comes around
if you are happy and his soon to be ex doesn't have aproblem with it then have them get a divorce and then the two of you can move on together
Already answered this question. 2 more points for me.
ENJOY! Don't discuss your friend (his ex) with him. If the basis of the relationship hasd nothing to do with her leave her out of it.
wait!





let all the legal relationship got clear up first.





love is blind, always.





no point involved in such mess.





true love is worth waiting, and let time tell this relationship that you want...
Just tell him how you feel , And your bestfriend should be ok with it , I know that it must be hard for you , and it must be hard for what your going through and i hope this helps a least a little . Good Luck !!!!!
If she's ok with it and if she is not always the best of friends, then go for it. Maybe this guy is the right one for you.
Well he might be looking for a quick rebound, so don't give your whole heart away too quickly.
lmao, can't you find your own man and not have to take other peoples cast offs?
so make sure it isnt revenge for her and your bf
If it works then fine but I dont see how it could!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment