Monday, August 23, 2010

I need your advice to help me plan a big surprise for my husband. I would be grateful for some timely advice?

I want to plan a big surprise for hubby. He graduated from b-school this year and also had a b'day this month.


The problem was that I did not celebrate his bday well for him as I was tired from moving, travelling. I know not a good reason and I am repentant about this. I want to make up for this. We are Indians and going to India for a long vacation before he starts his job in summer back in usa. Our parents live in India in diff states. I come from a happening city, Bombay and want to give him a surprise there when we visit my family in June/July. We are muslims and we have a bday according to urdu calendar too and though we've always celebrated the english one, this time I was thinking I could do something for his islamic bday in june. I need really good ideas abt what I can do to celebrate that and his graduation. I was thinking on the lines of a surprise reunion with all his friends that are still in India. I could inform them ahead of time and ask them to come. plz give ideas???I need your advice to help me plan a big surprise for my husband. I would be grateful for some timely advice?
Wow! The reunion sounds nice-- I'm sure he'd love that after being away for so long.





Can you plan it to happen at his favorite restaurant in India? If so, have everyone arrive early and he will be completely surprised.





Also, you could make a little computer presentation about his life that you can project onto a wall. If you're not sure how to do it, just ask a tech-savvy friend. Use pictures of him when he was a baby, him with his family, your wedding pictures, etc. Add some slides with sayings like, ';He loves his mommy'; or ';What a great husband!'; It will probably bring tears to his eyes!





Good luck with the party!I need your advice to help me plan a big surprise for my husband. I would be grateful for some timely advice?
Hey gr8888... u can get a latest phone or game station if at all hes tech savvy.... It might be expensive but guys love these things....


OR a romantic dinner at a quiet place jus u n him..... or any place u n him have been before romantically... will remind him n u of good times u bod had together....


yes the idea u have is also good but tiresome n not romantic though.. but to chill out wid frnds is quite relaxing.. u can book a place or at home itself decorate with his fav. cuisines along n nice music.......

No comments:

Post a Comment