Sunday, August 22, 2010

Husband Dependent on me & also on weed..need advice..?

Hi im 27 yrs, have 1 child (2yrs old girl),a working mum (Doctor).This may sound funny as i should know the answers but sometimes a person gets vulnerable.Im married 3 yrs to a pilot.I knew his past history of bad stuff but i forgave his as he wanted to change to a better life.I found out he had continued to do some pills,smoking weed,drinking alcohol (which is forbidden as a moslem), %26amp; stopped praying.I kept supporting him to get him back on track so we could have a good life together.I got him a beautidul baby girl,i supported him with cash although he had a good salary.He made me go abroad to europe alone to continue my studies.I later realised i was fooled.I still was patient with him.I tried to solve the problem, he threatened to divorce me %26amp; take my child away if i stopped my studies %26amp; came back home.I was suspicious %26amp; now im back home i found alot on him %26amp; im at my parents, back to my job.. trying to cope alone with paybacks %26amp; keeping my child.I filed divorce he doesnt know.helpHusband Dependent on me %26amp; also on weed..need advice..?
No one needs to tell you that you should dump this loser. Your husband is very deceptive and has used you. Don't let him continue this behavior. I suggest that you hire yourself a good divorce attorney. He cannot take your child from you. You should get your baby and self settled somewhere without him begin your life without him. You are young and have so much going for yourself. You don't need this man bringing you down. You are a doctor, you know how much stress can affect one's health. You don't deserve this treatment and you can do without all the lies and abuse in the marriage. Go on and love yourself and leave this jerk. One day he'll realize what a good thing he messed up. Now is your time. Take care of yourself. Pamper yourself. Treat yourself like the queen that you are. Your happiness is up to you, you cannot rely on others to make you feel happy or whole. You deserve


better than this. Just my thoughts.Husband Dependent on me %26amp; also on weed..need advice..?
He's a pilot and he drinks and do drugs?


Call his job he's endangering his passengers.


Good thing you're divorcing.he's a jerk.


You never know if one day he will drive a car with your kid in the back while intoxicated.
He can't get your child, he has too much off a bad history and no judge on earth will award him, a crack pot with a drug habit, custody of an innocent child...You have been supporting him so how does he expect to support your child...he won't win..Gather some information and get some witnesses and prove his dependency on those substances and he will never win...Don't worry about him, think about yourself and your child, you don't need someone like that especially when he is THREATENING you...Divorce is good and if he does something record it to take to court and maybe file a restraining order if you are really scared about it...
Divorce is the right thing to do. He's actually doing you a favor by having you better yourself. You can move on now as an independent woman with a future and career. Dump him and move on with baby, you'll be fine.
There is only one way to deal with a physical addiction, and that is by addressing the mental-addiction too. The gums, patches, and pills don鈥檛 work, but cognitive behavioral therapy does!!!! It lets you naturally discover the reasons for your flawed thought patterns and fix them organically and naturally without getting hook on just another form of deadly chemicals.





This company named NewReality Life makes this really cool device based on the Mind-Body connection (its like a little IPod with cool LED glasses that hold Dr. Porter鈥檚 designed and targeted programs), like the book ';the Secret'; and allows you to address your addictions in a fun and effective setting in your own house. I have used this product for years, and it is not hypnosis, they don鈥檛 give you foreign ideas, just allow you to formulate healthy habits, you really need to check it out!! http://www.newrealitylife.com
I say go for it you are on the right track so far,He can't take your kid,and you need to call his work and make them aware I hope I'm not on his plane.He needs to be turned in to the cops too so they can watch him and maybe get him for dui or with drugs on him get yourself and the kid out while you can you have a good job and you have your parents there to help you too.Best of Luck
Why would he need you if he has weed?

No comments:

Post a Comment