Saturday, July 31, 2010

Who do i contact to seek advice about appealing against a verdict that my husband has been givien in the uk?

my husband was found not guilty for these charges, rape, attempted oral rape, attempted anal sex, and sexual assault these were added by the police, the woman has lied about my husband and after this second trial has been found guilty of kidnap, we want to appeal on this as she was consensual to have sex with my husband we are separated, i am not happy with his solicitor as during this second trial the prosecution and this girl had added to her story, and my husband barrister only had 2hrs to read the transcripts from the 1st trial even her friend who was called as a witness changed and added to her statement, i want to know who we can write to and find legal advice about this an innocent man could go to jail for something he didnt do please help me as i have nowhere to turn, also the jury wasnt allowed to read her statements or transcripts which is wrong as they had my husbands to look at but the judge refused,Who do i contact to seek advice about appealing against a verdict that my husband has been givien in the uk?
try a lawyer?!?Who do i contact to seek advice about appealing against a verdict that my husband has been givien in the uk?
appeal court or ask the police
You've got to wonder where this came from... ';I know, instead of trying a local solicitor, I'll ask on an internet site in the middle of the day when everyone who's reading it is either unemployed or a student and certainly not legally qualified.';





Dumbass.
Go to a solicitor and see if you can have a retrail and get the woman arrested for perjury (lying under oath)
OMG....





Firstly Do you TRUST your partner... and do you really know he's not capable of these things... If the answer is yes with you being out of the country contact your british embasy and ask for legal support as it sounds like your getting a raw deal... especially as on the 2nd trial you had change of evidence!!!





Sounds dodgy to me...





Good luck...
see a lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment