Thursday, July 29, 2010

Could you pleasegive me some advice on how to motivate my husband? Ive been quite ill this week (just found?

out i have DVT) and normally,under normal curcumstances,i would do everything (like i normally do).But if i ask him to do 1 minute thing like '; put something away'; or'; cook beans on toast for tea).He does it but starts banging about,and then goes into 1 of him ';im not talking to you now moods'; I feel because ive asked him to do 1 minute thing for me,he sees this as putting on him.So i just end up staying out of his way all weekend so i dont have to sit there waiting for him to moan or complain about anything else =(. Hes 53 yrs old and an only child,he also didnt leave his parents till 39. As this got something to do with it ,or is it just me asking him to move a paper??? please help?Could you pleasegive me some advice on how to motivate my husband? Ive been quite ill this week (just found?
Most likely his upbringing. Seems he was mama's little boy for too long. It's not going to be easy to change him now.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment