Thursday, July 29, 2010

My husband's friend is HOT! need some advice.?

i have this situation. my husband has this friend, he is from Brazil, and he left for the winter, and came for spring semester. Before i didn't think much of him, but out of nowhere he is just...HOT! anyways, my husband, him and i went out to the movies. later on in the nigth, before the movie started, my husband went to the bathroom. then my husband friend turn to me and asked me ';do you have feelings for me?'; i didn't say anything. my questions to you guys ';what the hell did that mean?';


i made sure i wasn't checkn him out cause my husband was around.


i find the guy attractive, but i don't have those type of feelings for him. i was just more consern about what he meant, because he is a good family friend, and i don' t want it become ackward whenever he comes aroundMy husband's friend is HOT! need some advice.?
tell him you like him as a friend, but that is it.My husband's friend is HOT! need some advice.?
Married people should not have single friends. Friend my ***.
You better turn yourself off and fast. Tell him yea, we are friends, then go take a freezing cold shower!
Your husband was testing you.
You must use self control. You are not an animal. You do not have to jump on him and hump his leg because you think he is hot. If he asks you are you attracted to him tell him you are an attractive man, However ,I love my husband and I am dedicated to him only.
He was making a move. You have to ask your heart if it might be something worth exploring, or if you need to tell your husband about it and get this guy out of the picture. Sounds like you already know the answer.





SWEET MILDRED SENT ME TO HELP YOU
i think you should tell your husband. this guy sounds like a jerk to me.
For him, cheating on his friend with his wife is ok. You need to stay away from him unless you want to have an affair.
My advice is to tell your husband what happened. I don't call him much of a friend, infact he would be on the next plane to Brazil. lol.
Maybe your husband was testing you !
Whatever you do, treat the situation as if your husband is setting you up. That way, you will always make the smart choice. If you want to keep your relationship that is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment