Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need Christian advice~~is it a sin to want to make love better to your husband and to think about him so?

much? Do you think it is a sin to want to learn more about love making and to do different things with him? I need help! I feel all these things but am feeling bad about myself becasue I want to do them!I need Christian advice~~is it a sin to want to make love better to your husband and to think about him so?
God made sex to be something special and intimate to share with one husband or wife. It is a bond between one woman and one man and it establishes an emotional and deep connection with one another. I haven't had sex yet, but I do believe that it is meant for pleasure as well as reproduction. Otherwise, why would God have designed it to be that way? He certainly could've designed it differently if he wanted to, but he chose this way. My brother and his wife during their engagement actually decided to read a book together. I think it was titled ';Everything you need to know about sex.'; They abstained from sex until marriage, but they decided to read a book about it because they were ignorant in that area. He always kept calling me saying that the sex was great after they were married (probably just to make me jealous because I'm single stilI, but in a joking way). I actually think that I will do the same when I find someone to marry. I don't think you should be ashamed of wanting to please your husband sexually. However, I don't think you should obsess about it. Hope this helps.I need Christian advice~~is it a sin to want to make love better to your husband and to think about him so?
I don't believe in god but the way I see it, it feels good for a reason, so do it as much and how ever you want. Its your hubby you are supposed to think about him and he you. And of course you are supposed to try new things in the bedroom. Just laying there grunting gets old fast. So get a book on the Kama Sutra, buy a hot nighty get some candles and get freaky. I promise your relationship with your hubby will improve 100 fold.
thats who you are supposed to have those feelings for, you have nothing to feel bad about,God intended married couples to enjoy each other thats why you have those feelings, so have fun and enjoy each other
I honestly don't think there is anything in the bible that states ';Thou shalt not enjoy riotous nookie with thy husband.'; But on the other hand there may be that would explain why so many ';Christians'; are so repressed!
Simple: No
No It is not a sin to want to please your husband. The only way it becomes a sin if you are doing things that god said not to do which is in the bible and in his 10 commandments. God wants you to be happy with your husband and to make him happy at any means necessary as long as you do not sin and against his word.
I consider myself a christian even though I don't go to church. I pray and I love the Lord. I accept him as my savior. I felt the same way. But it's your husband. I now think it's okay to do things to spice things up. And let me tell you, it has been great! Better for the relationship.
I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting a happy, exciting marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment