Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please give me a advice wat to do with my husband?

my husband thinks me i m fat and ugly and always tells me to become lean.that s not a problem but alwaays looks at his frds wife with lust in his eyes even that girl behaves in a different way in front of my husband she always comes to my home and speaks to my husband.once wen i m away for work my husband is working from home she came to my home wen her husband is away for workthen.i found ithis out and asked my husband for wat sake she came .he said that she came to give him the tablets as he is feeling head ache.i m suspecting both of them .wat would have happened am i really thinking in a wrong way or they have some bad relation? i can t understand anything wat to do? please help mePlease give me a advice wat to do with my husband?
If you are suspicious, there is usually a good reason for that. And if your husband is criticizing you, that's not very nice! Everyone deserves better than that. Good luck to you and keep your eyes open!Please give me a advice wat to do with my husband?
she had sex with your husband. but he's never going to tell you that. stop asking him about it and just accept it. you already know what happened. help yourself and leave that loser. if you want to lose weight do it for yourself
She had sex with your husband divorce him and find a loyal lover
if u dont want to get some self respect and lay down the law then my house needs a fresh doormat too
Ur question inst really clear, what I gather is u suspect ur husband might be having an affair and he's putting u down concerning ur weight. From what u said in ur question I think


u have a right to be suspicious, his behavior has changed


and things don't feel right then u should question him. The one thing my mother always told me was to do the math..... put 2 n 2 together they'll always equal 4. As far as ur weight go's long as ur happy with the way u look and feel it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Self esteem comes from within build on ur's by saying positive affirmations.
i'm guessing english is your second language, that is very promising, it shows you can set goals and follow through. i am married also and can tell you that this other woman is not the problem. you are being lied to. if it wasn't this girl, it would be another. see an attorney and get tested for stds, if you feel physically threatened, call 911, the police are not afraid of this guy and can help you
He is supposed to love you no matter what you look like. That is why you got married in the first place. It sounds as though he has lost respect for you somewhere through time. If he is cheating now it will just get worse this is my expierience. My husband told me he got away with it once so he did it again. Now he is out of here.
first of all if your husband is telling you to change then how can you say that he loves you... in all due respect a man should love you how he takes you whether it be thin or thick... and he should not be with that other woman especially if you can tell that he has lust for her... something is bound to happen... but you should find the strength in yourself to know that a man or a woman should love their mate and only them for how they are
This is very inappropriate behavior. Confront both of them separately. Then take action.
first of all u need to fix ur english coz i cant understand it and thats probably why ur husband cant understand u.


anyway, i dont think ur husband loves u. sorry but u have to face the fact. and i do think he cheated on u. the way i can tell that he doesnt love u is according to ur story--where he treats u like **** then cheats on u. get out now.
That woman should not be coming to your house when your husband is all by himself. She has no business being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment