Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need other Christian's advice.How do I get my husband to come to church with me?

He did come for awhile.Then he had some health problems and stopped. Now he could, but he doesn't. I know that I shouldn't force the issue and I will never nag him. I continue to pray and ask God because truly only God can work in his heart,...but I was just wondering if their was anyone out there that has been through a similar situation that has had success. Thanks for reading :o)I need other Christian's advice.How do I get my husband to come to church with me?
No don't bring it up any more. He knows how you feel, and with continued nagging will drive him away. He knows he should go. You can't change him, only the Lord will.


Concentrate on your self and getting closer to the Lord. The closer you get to him, the more your husband will see the changes in you. Make no mistake about it, he is watching you. What you say and do, and are a great example for him. If you will lead a Godly life and strive to be a better Christian, you set the example for him.





Have patience and wait on the Lord. There isn't anything he can't do.





God bless and good luck!I need other Christian's advice.How do I get my husband to come to church with me?
My husband n I have been togheter for about 7 years, he use to come to church with me all the time when we were dating (spanish speaking) after a while he didnt wanna go anymore so I got really tired of nagging and asking and just left it to God, out of nowhere he has brought on an intrest to attend church we are currently looking for somewhere where he can understand and learn .....the church I went to was a spanish speaking church and well now I am willing to give that up to move on to a english speaking church so that he can grow spirtiually .....so moral of all this just leave it to God, he has control of it all...
You can't. I know that's the hardest thing to accept, but you must keep praying to God to soften his heart and only God can get him to come back to church.





In the meantime, you follow what God and Jesus teaches as far as your role as a wife to him. By your actions, you will show him who Jesus is and hopefully one day he will want to come to church with you again.
I would ask him why he doesn't want to go. Is it because of the church, the people, or he doesn't want to. No matter what this is between him and God and all you can do is invite him to come the rest is up to him.
Ive been in your husbands position. I went because it made my ex husband happy. That was the only reason i went. If you keep bringing it up tho, its not going to help things. It will make things uncomfortable and can ruin a happy home. You have mentioned it. Now let him make his choice. Extend the invite occasionally but don't push any more than that.
be patient,


you don't wanna force the issue, it is good you know this.


God knows best.


maybe now is not the right time for your husband.
sounds liek your church is boring to him, have you visited other churches in your areas? I am that way with my wife as well. Life is too short for boring church days
I would suggest a supportive small group for the both of to help keep you spiritually grounded and supported rather than getting lost in a large church.
There is nothing you can do but continue to be an example to your husband and to ';Let go, and let God';........God has the awesome capacity of working through wives......
Tell him how important it is for him to be there with you. Maybe you can do something for him in return.
Read the 1st amendment. Each person has the right to practice the way they want. he is exercising that right, as you are.
Honestly, sometimes the only thing you can do is continue to pray, and have others pray too...don't lose hope :)
Have you tired nagging and brow beating and withholding sex?
Maybe you should worry about your ';soul'; not his. Christians are the biggest interferers
do some function in the church with your relative like some festival

No comments:

Post a Comment