Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need helppp and advice plz: choice between career and husband?!?

Here is my situation:





I have a pretty succesful career but to be able to advance I need an MBA that I have to do outside of my home country. With my profile, I have the chance to get into a good school.





HOWEVER. I really like this guy, he's already in his 30s and he would probably want to start a family soon. We get along and I think we can have a great life together.





The only problem is that I need at least two to three more years to apply to the MBA, go do it and get back to have a life with him.





I am not sure he is willing to wait this long. He is okay with me having a career but the MBA thing won't fly, and without an MBA I cannot advance in my current job.





I am scared that a few years down the road, I would look back and regret not having obtained a higher degree, what if it doesn't work out between us?? But also, what if he goes and get married to someone else??





I am reeeally confused. I don't know what to choose.I need helppp and advice plz: choice between career and husband?!?
its up tn the person if she wants a career may be she can hav both ?people do u no ?I need helppp and advice plz: choice between career and husband?!?
Chase ur dreams and get the MBA. There will be plenty other guys in the future, but u might not get to apply for an MBA in the future. U know wat i mean? Hope this helps.
There are few chances for a good career but there are millions of eligible guys walking around.





Go for the MBA so you can have a wonderful career and make more money and live comfortably.





If there is such urgency about the guy wanting to start a family now, be careful, because this guy could sabotage your career by getting you pregnant. It would wipe out all chances for an MBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment