Thursday, July 29, 2010

My husband wants me to be more obedient to him could u give me some advice?

i obey him i do all the house hold chores and only speak when am allowed to i never answer back


i do like being the obedient wife but i need tips helpMy husband wants me to be more obedient to him could u give me some advice?
Sounds like the dark ages. If his royal hinney wants you to be more obedient, I'd look fast, far, and wide for something different. Sounds like the King Henry days!!My husband wants me to be more obedient to him could u give me some advice?
Well your husband is taking it a bit far, ofcourse you have every right to say your opinion and share decisions but remember a boat can't have 2 captins so if there's a major decision you can discuss but the final word is to the man, and don't listen to those who keep saying 'what era are we living in' and all that crap cause that what leads to a failed marriage when the congestion is up high in a household that leads to endless arguments and then divorce and in the end you end up hurt.





Listen to your heart and it'll lead you and don't listen to the feminist crap please.
Troll or not.


Some people like being submissive, people.


Give it a break.


Just as some people like being submissive, others like being dominant.


Maybe she finds pleasure in pleasing her husband.


Just like some people in life find pleasure out of helping others instead of just themselves.


Some people are just simply attracted to guys that dominant.


ffs, it's not neglect or any sort of emotional abuse if the person enjoys it.
i think this is pathetic, and i really hope your joking. wake up! women can vote now, heck we even go to school! we also have become doctors and scientists!! we don't ask to speak! grow some pride and dignity. give him the mop and go out with the girls for a couple of beers.
Wow! What era is he living in? Things haven't been that way for a long time.


I believe in letting the man be the head of the house, however, I have a brain and want my opinion to be heard.


You need to do some thinking on that one.
I hope this is a troll or a joke.





I'll answer as though it is... you could try learning to read hi mind, then he wouldn't even have ot waste his breathe ordering you around.
LOL you're kidding right? No wonder he married you, he doesn't have to pay a maid anymore AND you put out.





Wake up bimbo.
Please tell me you're practicing your stand-up comedy routine.
Go to Bingo, its a sure way not to speak to members of the opposite sex.
God gave you a mind to use it. To think for yourself. You are not owned property.
Do a better job of washing his feet.
Stand up for yourself and tell him its his turn to do the washing up or NO SEX. he will soon change his selfish mind
Don't roll your eyes when asked to do things, or sigh. Smile :)
You're well on your way to being a bottom. Submissive that is.
i think your having a laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment