Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need some advice on what is causing my husband to be experiencing mild to moderate rectal bleeding.?

I am trying to find information on what could be causing my husband to be experiencing mild to moderate rectal bleeding that is ';higher up'; than that from Hemorrhoids, according to him since he has had hemorrhoids before.





He feels bloated, with moderate stomach cramps. He said his stomach does not hurt and he is in no pain, however, is stomach feels like it is in a knot. His stomach feels empty even though he as eaten. His stools are not hard/solid, they are soft but he does not have Diarrhea.There was enough blood to make all the water in the bowl right red. Can anyone provide me with information on why this could be happening? We are pretty sure it is not Hemorrhoids.





Tomorrow morning he is going to the doctor. If he cannot see anyone tomorrow I will take him to urgent care or the emergency room. I am just very concerned and would like to see what this could possibly be. If he had some information on what could be causing his symptoms I know he would feel better. Thank you! :-)I need some advice on what is causing my husband to be experiencing mild to moderate rectal bleeding.?
If it is red then likely it is in the lower bowel, colon. If it is dark red then up in the digestive tract. How long has he had this condition? Get him to a gastroenterologist, prontoI need some advice on what is causing my husband to be experiencing mild to moderate rectal bleeding.?
Could be anything from prostate to colorectal cancer! Get it checked out! It could save his life!
GO TO THE ER NOW!!! What he is experiencing is NOT normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment