Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Any advice on how to find out if my husband is cheating on me or has cheated on me..are there any signs?

My husband lies to me all the time about everything,we have 2 small kids ,i sense him flirting withother young girls but am not sure whether he actually cheats on me...but since he mostly lies to me about his where abouts,and comes home late,abuses me and ignores me andkids all the time,i feel that this could not be due to his being with his friends or his drinking,could it be that he is cheating on me with other women,could it be that he has gone beyond flirting and sleeping with other women...are there any tell tale signs i should look for ,any advice?Any advice on how to find out if my husband is cheating on me or has cheated on me..are there any signs?
Of course theres signs the biggest one is your instinct. Although it sounds to me that he his cheating on you, I guess you want to have more proof. Well here it goes, check his bank statements they often have those automatically online. You can also check his phone bill online as well (this is how my friend found out her man was cheating). If you can his phone to see if he text messages anybody...lets see, his e-mail or voicemail thats if you have the password. These days with all the new technology advances we have its so easy to cheat, but then again men always leave footprint behind and lets face it not good liars either. You can obtain everything because you know his personal information, which makes it easier. It sounds crazy to do all of this, but if this is what you need to move on then so be it. From my personal experience my friend saw the signs but didnt move on until the phone bill and the text messages. Who cares what anybody says this is your life and I wish you luck on your decision. Dont forget to smile for you children because thats what matter the most.Any advice on how to find out if my husband is cheating on me or has cheated on me..are there any signs?
cheating or not if he's abusing you and your children get a lawyer and leave
at this point why do you care if hes cheating? sounds like the realtionship has been over for a long time. do something about it. If a man is rotton to your kids you shouldnt want him around them.
lots of signs there
Seeing is believing. Have you seen him do anything you term as extra marital sexual relationship with any woman ?? Does he give you, as usual, your dose of sexual relationshop at home , in your own bed ??Does he keep giving at home his '; monthly cheque'; in full ??


Want a tell tale sign ??? When he comes home and changes into a night dress pick up his underwear (that he wore all day) and see if it is wet with semen or smells more of semen than of urine or sweat ??


Anyway since he keeps coming back every night back to you forget what he does outside of the house. because Boys will be Boys.
Sounds like you would be better off without him.
You already named all of the signs. I would suggest that you pack your (or his) bags and vacate the premises with the children. Lying and abuse definitely constitutes separation, which in your case probably will lead to divorce. (If he doesn't change)
i dont like liars at all That sucks...if hes never home on time or if he wont let you see his phone bill thats suspicious.. Tell him you need the truth...see if he will open up...if not you can reconsider whether you want to stay...
If you have proof he is lieing about coming home late then you have all of the ';signs';. Of course you need proof that he is not telling the truth. If he is telling the truth then all you have are your own insecurities. If you really want to know then hire a private investegator. I will warn you that they do charge.
Honey, Those are the signs! He obviously does not respect you, so chances are yes. Even if not, why would you put up with all the other bullshit. Get out. So what if it is difficult. Is life easy now? At least you'll be in charge.
You do not need any advice on finding out if he is cheating. You said that he abuses you. THAT IS YOUR SIGN TO LEAVE. for the sake of yourself and your kids, leave now! Been there done that!!!
It's unfortunate that your going thru such a tough time with your husband, I pray for stability, security, and love in your marriage.





But Dear all the signs are already there. You rattled off the top 10....or so! So now you must act on them. When you say abuse, what kind specifically? If it's physical then you may be better of not confronting him, guilt makes men like that a ticking time bomb. Think and plan your approach, and keep in mind, you must be respectful, even though he doesn't know what respect means, two dis-respectful people will only make matters worst.





Let him now, your doing this, that, an the third, and I think your cheating, what's going on. Why are me and the kids last on your to do list?
Credit card receipts, ATM receipts, where is he spending his money, audit cell phone activity, have him commit to spending more time with the children, evaluate the frequency of your intimate relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment