Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please give me a advice wat to do with my husband?

Please give me a advice wat to do with my husband?


my husband thinks me i m fat and ugly and always tells me to become lean.that s not a problem but alwaays looks at his frds wife with lust in his eyes even that girl behaves in a different way in front of my husband she always comes to my home and speaks to my husband.once wen i m away for work my husband is working from home she came to my home wen her husband is away for workthen.i found ithis out and asked my husband for wat sake she came .he said that she came to give him the tablets as he is feeling head ache.i m suspecting both of them .wat would have happened am i really thinking in a wrong way or they have some bad relation? i can t understand anything wat to do? please help me








ther is one thing i just hide from you .she is my husband best friend s wife.they are best frds from 10 years.before marrying me his best frd once stayed home and sent his wife and his father in law to movie with my husband.they are so close to my husband in that way.i m just married to my husband 9 months back.now tell me the answer am i suspecting or i do need leave this topic and reduceweight to stay happy with my husbandPlease give me a advice wat to do with my husband?
Your husband is a jerk. Reduce your weight, get healthy for yourself.Please give me a advice wat to do with my husband?
stuff him in a non-recycling bag and hope they pick up your giant piece of trash at the curb.
Your suspicions are not without merit.
Toss him out for good. He's worse than rotten meat stinking up your house with an awful oder than just won't go away.
If hes into his best friends wife and his best friends wife is into him that too since they are best friends from 10years and you came into picture only 9 months ago forget it move on if he loves you hell come for you if not forget it
He tells you , you are fat %26amp; ugly?





I will tell you what to do with him. Kick him out of your life.





How dare he speak to you like that. That is mental abuse. How dare he steal your life time by marrying you , to abuse you? The bully!





The other woman, is the LEAST of your problems with this man. He is a sociopath. Get rid of him. You deserve better.





Go and look in the mirror, you are not ugly at all. Tell yourself you deserve better and go and get it.





Good luck .


Peace x
No one has the right to call you those things, he should love you just the way you are. He seems like a jerk, talk to him about your feelings and see what he says, then take it from there.
If your husband feels this way, then leave him, he only thinking of himself and how he feels, and not thinking of how you feel..........A man should love, RESPECT, AND TRUST their wives and a woman too.....but my opinion on this is if he doesn't look at you no matter what size you are, in a RESPECTFUL matter and love you for who you are outside along with whats on the inside, then he's not much of a MAN in my book......
it's easy to say he's a jerk and you should dump him.





if you are fat now, chances are that you were fat then. why he'd marry someone who he thinks is 'fat' is beyond comprehension, if that bothers him that much.





your self esteem is torn and you hate what you see in the mirror.. it happens when someone that matters most in your life says you're fat and he's screwing around with his best friend's wife.





your hubby isn't a very good human being. his soul is dark and tarnished. with that said, i won't blame you if you stood by him, you did say 'i do' at the altar.





you have no choice.. you married a shallow minded b@stard.


go hit the gym, lose some weight, get in shape, get hot, and have a lot of 'pretty pretty boys' at the gym that they call 'Hotel California'.
first of all when u marry someone ur are excepting who they are and love them for it and not try to change them!!
Your husband is doing wrong, she might be his bestfriends, but you come fisrt, talk to him and tell him what you feel and think. Get helthier for yourself.
in the end only u.can make u happy!!!!!
Why is he just now having a problem??? He married because he is supposed to love you no matter what you look like. I think you need to confront him. Find out the real story of this relationship with this other girl. Sounds fishy to me. No husband or wife should tell the other person they are fat, dont clean the house right, dont have sex the right way, what ever the complaint is. Kick his butt to the curb or get some counsling with him, but dont take this abuse.
You pretty much already answer your own question, you know that he is cheating with you and if he can stabb his friend of all these years in the back, why would he have remorse with you? About your weight are you happy with your weight, how do you feel about your weight? If you would like to loose weight than do it for you and not for him, but if you even did loose the weight that he thinks that you need to would that stop him from cheating? No it wouldn't then he would find another excuse to do it, what he is doing is called mental abuse, it gives him the right to justified what he is doing, so therefore he will not fill guilty. I know if you choose to leave him that it will hurt like hell but just be greatful that this came about in the first 9 months instead of 9 years. God Bless and Good luck with any decsision that you make.
You need to lose weight for yourself unless you like being fat and unattractive. If you like the way you look then find someone else that likes fat and unattractive women so you both can be happy. Just do me a favor if you stay fat don't wear a bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment