Thursday, July 29, 2010

DADS: I need manly advice. I am pregnant and my husband says he doesn't want me to have it.......?

I am 28 and he is 30. We have been married 5 years and although it was unplanned (happened on the pill) I WAS really excited about the whole thing. He said he wasn't happy about it, that he thought our relationship wasn't strong enough, that our financial situation wasn't stable enough, that he wanted me to have an abortion. I am sooooo disappointed. I agree it's not ideal timing but I have had an abortion before and I never want to do it again which I have told him on many occasions prior to this. I want to give him a say in the situation, obviously this is his life too but I already feel like a mum.DADS: I need manly advice. I am pregnant and my husband says he doesn't want me to have it.......?
You already are a mum. You're a mother from the moment that the fertilized egg (which your husband's sperm fertilized) implanted itself in your uterus.





Few relationships are strong enough, and few parents are financially ready, for the birth of a child. When it's an unplanned child, it can be doubly stressful. This is an opportunity for your relationship with your husband to strengthen and grow.





Without knowing your husband's side, I cannot tell you that he sounds selfish and immature. He may indeed be selfish; he may want you all to himself and may be frightened at the prospect of being responsible for another life, or frightened at the prosect of failing as a father.





If your husband isn't ready to be a father, it isn't the baby's fault. As someone who has had an abortion, you obviously don't want to have another one.





After 5 years of marriage you and your husband should be able to discuss your feelings about this situation. I know it's lame to suggest couples counseling, but this is a period in both your lives, and in your marriage, where things can go very wrong. For the sake of yourself, your husband, and your baby, you may want to see a couples counselor so you can both talk about this to a third party.DADS: I need manly advice. I am pregnant and my husband says he doesn't want me to have it.......?
Your husband is a jerk and I would leave him immediately.


Anyone who would want their own child killed because HE doesn`t think the relationship is not stable enough means that he doesn`t think you both will be together for much longer and so you may as well just tell him to hit the road and just pay child support. You gave him his say in the situation and he told you that the child means nothing to him. Now you must actually be a mom and protect your baby.
if you don't feel like it I want you to remeber one thing and one thing only, Its your body that the child is inside of and not his body if you feel like you want to have the child then have it, the truth may hurt but if he doesn't want a baby and you do then something is wrong in that picture but if I were you I would keep the baby. OR when you have the baby it will be extremely hard but give it up to adoption at least then you wouldn't have committed murder to make him happy
If you have the baby be prepared to raise it alone he sounds like a jerk after 30 it is harder to get pregnant this may be your last chance to be a mom so have the baby many men melt when the baby is born but this is a 50 50 bet he could be jealous of the baby and hate it.
You know what they say? well if not I'll tell you. The old saying goes - A women is ready to be a mother when she becomes pregnant, a man is ready to be a father when he holds his newborn child.





Talk it out with him, see why he doesnt want it. See where that leads you. Good luck.
I would never ask that of a woman. That is his child. He sounds like a selfish prick, to me. How could a father-to-be ask his wife to go and kill their baby?
I could never had asked my wife to murder my own child.


Tell him to be a man, accept the responsibility of fatherhood and stop being selfish.
i dont think anyone should get an abortion unless they are a young teenager if you have been married five years i think you should have a baby and if your 28 it sounds about time
dont kill it, have it and if he cant accept it leave his a@@
You're husband needs to read this. I felt the same way when my girlfriend (now wife) got pregnant. My son is a Godsend. I don't know what I would do without him.He the greatest son that a man could have. Never been in any trouble, Never done drugs, is a hard worker, and takes care of his business and family. I love him very much.He is the only child I have. Tell him to read this and think about what he really wants. This may be your only chance to have an offspring. I hope he changes his mind.
You have one of the few truly honest men in the world .


Men say they want kids because its what we are expected to say. The reality is completely differant no man wants


His womans body distroyed


To become at best a servant and second class citizen in his own home .


To have his time with you virtually eliminated and you intimate time together all but gone.


To have the fruits of the hard work you both do go to someone besides the 2 of you. He would rather go on vaction with you or buy a motercycle than pay for preschool.


If you have this child over his protest and you break up the child is ENTIRELY YOUR RESPOSIBILITY and any attemt to collect child support is pure theft and should be grounds for prosecution.


Women choose to have children men dont


Men choose to say what women want to hear.
My god it sounds like you are in a crappy marriage with a crappy man who cares so little about life and has little respect for you. He knows you don't want to ever have an abortion so how can he think that is an acceptable solution?


Because you are asking for advice from dads, it sounds like you are hoping for support or at least hope in a story that your husband will see the light and change his mind. If you get the abortion, how will you feel about your husband? Will you resent him? This is a difficult decision to make. Good luck.





My advice: Keep the baby, dump the creepy husband.
No that not a ';guy'; thing, were are not bears that eat our young. I guess he doesn't love you, thats really it, he doesn't wnat to spend his life with you and he probably doesn't ever even wnat to have a baby. This is a hard situation as he obviously won't be a good father even if you do stay together and you don't wnat to ahve an abortion which is perfectly fine, either way it is your body,m but keeping the baby is fine. The thing is it will probably be very hard , as he may leave and you will ahve a newborn life and maybe bringing a child into an enviroment where you will be very stressed is the answer, on the other hand the baby could change your life and could be your life and your love.I think ti really deopends o who you are on the inside. I think if you are a really good person it will work out, but you will have to work hard. Other than that, if yopiyr husbnd doesn't wnat to have a baby and you do and try to force him to love the baby, he may turn to be a really bad piecwe of **** and use youir helpless situation against you, or maybe he will gorw to love the child and you more, it depends on who he is and only you knwo how he will really react. As for me I wouldmn'yt be having sex with a women I don't love so I wouldn't have this problem but if I did and I didn't love ehr than I wouldn't wnat to raise the child with her. Thats why I don't have sex with women I don't love, or any woman until I am really in love with her. Anyways You have to really examine yourself and if you can make it and still be happy and raise the child to be a true human being, and also if your husband is going to be there for you. I have no idea what it is like to be i that situation adn I never imagine myself as a pregnant women nor will I cause it will be false, but I think since you are already here you need to do what will make you happy. The baby isn't born yet so you need to do what's right for you since you are here on earth and need to take care of yourself , once you have that baby though that should be your main concern so you need to make sure rasing your baby will really make your life better and more happy. About the husband he sounds wrong, but you have to be the judge of that. And as I said a man wants to have child with a woman he loves. I don't think he loves you. a Also you are not a mother the exact milliosecond the sperm hits the egg, the child is little more than skin cells that have joiined at this point. Eggs come out of the faloppian tube al the time the child isn't here until he has his first life experience. Alo ihope your heart is never broken and if you abort the baby don't be sad, s/he will just go bak to heaven and at leats you knwo they won't have a bad life. Some people ebd up wishing they weren't born. I hope you have the best of luck and I prayed for you. Find love.

No comments:

Post a Comment