Saturday, July 31, 2010

Indian needs divorce from husband. Arranged Marriage. Please help with legal advice?

Am a 24 year old woman married for 5 months now. Me and my husband have got lot of issues and disagreement. He is not bad, but his behaviour and attitude is not at all correct. Even before marriage (arranged), we had lot of issues. His family members were blaming and insulting my family members openly. He did not come out to put his stand. Now am fed up with his behaviour of being a coward and not opening to issues in his own life. Due to the insecurity feelings, until now i have not had sex with him. We both are living in the US and am in his dependant visa.


I had said my opinion on wanting a divorce from him. He declined, telling he will change. Its been one month now, and i have lost my interest and affection on him and i want to move away from him and lead a separate life. I went for an online counseling with an indian physiciatrist to know if my thinking is wrong and am satisfied that am going in the right track.





Please let me know the legal things associated with it like, is he entitled to ask any compensation?


What other complications are linked with it?





Please help me. Thank You.Indian needs divorce from husband. Arranged Marriage. Please help with legal advice?
see a lawyer. they will help you.Indian needs divorce from husband. Arranged Marriage. Please help with legal advice?
so let me get this straight. YOUR parents arranged the marriage and HIS parents insulted them before you were even married? why did they do that? you should talk to them about it. it was obvious from the get go where this was going.
Go see a lawyer, he or she will have all the advice you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment