Thursday, July 29, 2010

Husband is a moron about Christmas gifts??!!???Advice?

My husband is a wonderful man, great dad, cooks, cleans, etc. but can't get Christmas presents right even when he is handed a list that details items, stores, etc....I tried being less specific in the past but the results were WORSE! Love him but am going crazy....next option is buy everything myself FOR myself and letting him wrap it but then he will probably lose something before he wraps it! Good guy but hopeless in this one area.....appreciate suggestions and also appreciate letting me vent!! ( I am talking about 3-4 non expensive items lest you think I give him 20 things that are expensive)Husband is a moron about Christmas gifts??!!???Advice?
I think he is a typical male?


Yep that is right I have a retail store in a mall every single day men come in here with a list and are lost!


Look I even put all the men products in one area so they could easly find it and they still are lost.


Let me tell you something unless he is gay


He does not know how to shop


Also I see it all the time the wifes drag the husband to the mall and ask ';honey what do you think';


The men do not give a crap all they are thinking is they want to go home and watch some sports.


I am telling you he is totally normal.


I say take the money from him call a close friend or family member and have real fun for the day without being rushed go to eat and make it a girls day.


Let your poor husband stay home.


Trust me this is from a women who works in malls for the last 20 years.Husband is a moron about Christmas gifts??!!???Advice?
He sounds like such a nice guy that I'd forgive him this one. Why not tell him to just give you a gift certificate or cash and you'll get something for yourself?
Why not have your husband buy you


a prepaid gift card at the store you like ?


He might give you a Christmas card with


the gift card inside.
Take him shopping with you and show him. Don't be hard on him. He just doesn't get it.





Stop calling your husband is a moron. That is not right at all. How would you feel if he called you names. Be a good wife and not mean.





Theresa:Divorce?? NO way!!! That would be silly. This is not a major problem
Go to your favorite stores website and create a ';wish list'; (most sites have these) and then you can e-mail it to him and he can just click and buy exactly what you want.


Not all guys are blessed with that gene so cut him a little slack and lower your expectations and get used to returns.
do what marge simpson did for homer...she bought herself a present, wrapped it and then put it in a box. then she wrapped that present. when homer opened it, he asked what this is for...she told him that her present to him was a present for her!!!
If he is that bad I would just shop for myself and wrap it and put your name on it-why bother with the hassle-besides he is probably doing it wrong on purpose so that he wont have to do it at all anymore!
My gf goes to the stores and finds the items she wants. She then asked the salesperson for their card and to put the item/item number on the card. These cards go in a box and hubby just takes the ones he wants, hands the cards back to the salesperson, and she still gets a surprise (because he doesn't buy everything) and gets what she wants as to color, size, etc.
get divorced.......fast...good luck
not all people are gifted to do most things right. i have been labeled the clumsiestt of all clumsies. I could destroy an innocent blind just by pulling the wrong string. or tipped the cans piled neatly in a store by getting the wrong ones. seriously, it is more frustrating to me than to others. i laugh with them yes but it is not a very pleasant feeling inside.





you see, your husband needs help and you're not helping by putting in the spot where he cant do his best. focus on where he can be good at and let him do it. both ways, you'll not have a bad day and he'll not feel like he's a total idiot. if you can do it for him? then why not. am sure there are things he does where you're not good at also. and you don't want to responsible for messing it up just because you cant get it right.
lol. I'm in the same situation, I can say the same things you can, mine's a wonderful man too, so I just try to laugh and remember that he's a guy lol
Maybe he has ADD





not joke,,, this isnt just for children and this is without Hyper activity .. people who have trouble dealing or performing tasks in sequence or by a certain time are usually suffering from attention deficit disorder,





I worked for a program with adults and children and what described was more common and normal than you think,,, women are like this too... Your really cool for being patient
let him know how you feel and calm down! its not that serious
Christmas is over but why are you telling him what to get you that sounds a little contolling. GIVE HIM BACK HIS PANTS AND B**** and let him think for himself. It's suposed to be the thought that counts not what it actually is. I think he should kick you to the curb and find someone that will treat him decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment