Saturday, July 31, 2010

I dont think my Husband loves me anymore, I really need advice?

I have been with my husband for almost 8 years. We have been married for 6 and we have two beautiful kids together. I am almost 26 and he is 31. For the past five years, we have had such a relationship roller coaster. Im suprised that were even still together.We have had alot of problems but no major problems, just problems of him not seeming happy with me anymore and have actually filed for divorce in the past but didnt go through with it because I got pregnant again so we wanted to make it work. I feel like our relationship is falling apart. I am so un happy but I still love him very much and I just dont know what to do anymore. I want to leave him but then I dont. I just dont think he loves me anymore. He never kisses me, at least not like he used to. He will kiss me goodbye when he goes to work but thats about it and sometimes I dont even get that. I try to even make out with him, deep kiss him but he always pushes me away sorta and never wants too. I am lucky to even get sex from him once a month and sometimes not even that.He hasnt even done any other sexual things to me if you know what I mean in years. He works alot, two jobs so I dont really think he is cheating on me and his exscuse for not being intimate with me is he says he is always to tired. Everytime he does come home, he yells at me over everything, from the house not being clean to something as little as nothing that we shouldint be fighting over at all. I know he gets really frustrated at me because I dont keep up the house in the best of condition but I got diagnosed with Bipolar in 2006 and I just find it so hard to keep up with everything, like laundry, dishes, just everything and it makes him so mad but I dont blame him. Im just so depressed that all that is very hard for me too do at times and my bipolar is so severe that i have had many hospitalizations and im on disability income and have too see a doctor a therapist once a month so there is alot of things that i just find such a struggle for me too do anymore because of that and I think im losing him cause of it. I cant help that Im sick though, He doesnt understand the illness and I have tried to get him to go to my doc appointments so he would but he choses not to. I even offered the other day for us to see a marriage counsler and he says he is not going to pay somone to fix our marrige when we should beable to do it ourself. He is never home cause he works all the time but when he is, he ignores me mostly. I try to cuddle with him, love on him but he just shows no intrest. When we first got together he would kiss me all the time, have sex with me alot and just payed attention to me and he doesnt really do even that anymore. I have told him Im not happy and ask him why he acts the way he does now and he always has some stupid exscuse but his main exscuse is he is just to tired. I have told him alot lately that I want him to move out and for us to get a divorce but he never leaves. He says he does love me and dont want to lose his family but the way he acts with me doesnt really make me feel like he even loves me at all. If he does love me then why does he never kiss me then or make love to me anymore or pay attention too me? I just dont understand. I dont want a divorce and I love him more than anything but Im tired of not feeling loved back and not getting any attention and Im tired of being so miserable and its been like this for years and nothing ever gets better or changes. If anything, its getting worse. He never wants to do anything with me like he used too. What do you think could be wrong with him and what would you do if you was me. Please give me any advice you can, I just feel so hopeless and lost and I just dont know what to do.I dont think my Husband loves me anymore, I really need advice?
I believe that if I were you I'd get some counseling for myself, offer my husband an ultimatum (we get marriage counseling or we're through), and have a departure plan. You both sound exhausted and overwhelmed and you've probably been fighting this fight for quite a while. Now a deep rut has developed and there's no way out of it until that pattern changes.





If he refuses to go to marriage counseling, I see no hope here. If someone else wrote your message and you were reading it in the hopes of helping them, it would be apparent that a third party - a good friend, a relative, a clergy person - would be necessary to help you both unravel this mess. And someone needs to help him understand your illness. At the same time you must understand that he still may not be able to handle it





No matter what you decide, you can be apart as a couple and still raise your children in a loving and respectful way. Best of luck.I dont think my Husband loves me anymore, I really need advice?
I think you know what you should do and you already know the answers to all your questions. They just are not the answers you wanted to hear. Let go, move on, be happy.
this is a every hard for you right? i think that he might be cheating on you or he might be gay because i think he does love you but not has he used to! i think u should give him so space after he doesn't react to that then im guessing he loves his family and doesn't want to leave them. your younger than him right? studies have showed that when a women is a couple more years younger he tends to be jealous because he worries that you might cheating on him! if have many boy/ friends he might get it from there! well u can try massage him when he says he tired or complain this hurts or what ever he might if that dose not work then i don't know wat to tell u? you can try to have a family meeting and try to tell him how u really feel about him and about ur feelings! so he could be more open with u and try to comprehend you about ur emotion! I hope for you the best!
actually i was gonna say that you sounded bipolar just by reading the first couple of sentences, but then you ended just saying it yourself.


the other thing is that he probably is tired of sleeping with the same woman every day. That does not mean he doesnt love you, just the redundant sex does suck.
Im in the same boat since 2 years. All i know is my husband is not cheating on me.Sometimes im thinking maybe he tired of having sex with the same woman every day.(sorry for english). So now i know something! There is no point to sit and think about him all the time.That's make you thin and ugly.Take kids or friends and go shopping beauty salon cinema parks.As less you stress as more you look beautiful healthy and young.I stop thinking of him all the time with all my power and i start to take care of myself.Now i feel better and no stress even i put little weight on my butt and bbs.My hasb says is too sexy and says i come pretty.So now he is kissing and touching me more.I think man want sexy body or little changes on body or sex even change your talking to him like dont ask him any more why you don't do this or that. Hope i helped little bit.Good luck.Remember as more you stress of thinking the more you get older and make things go bad
Your marriage sounds very common. I was in a relationship for years and stayed for the sake of our three children,so I thought. Turns out they were miserable themselves and wished I would have gotten out sooner. We were together for 16 years. It got to the point that I worked opposite shifts so that we would not see each other. I couldn't stand for him to touch me or even want a kiss. I did have affairs to meet my needs and would pray that he did too so that he would leave me alone. Once I left him he had a hard time with it but now we talk to each other because of the kids and he has came to admit that most of him not wanting to divorce was because he was so used to me and our lifestyle that he was afraid to have to start over (which could be what you're feeling) he also was always mad at the world it seemed but he had gotten help since and is a manic depressed person and after years of getting help he is back to normal. he looks great. Other people illneses does affect your partner and the family as a whole.


Your husband sounds like he is at a loss and under a great amount of stress with two jobs and your illness and spending time with the children. You may want to include him in your visits to your Dr.He must feel something for you or he wouldn't still be there. Whether it be respnsibility or love he is still there, so that is a good sign. If you can't communicate with him without an argument starting up, you might want to write him a letter describing your feelings and then letting him read it alone and not asking about it. When he is ready he will let you know what he is feeling or thinking. It's a thought. Sorry that I can't be of more help.





P.S. Your husband is probably exhausted from two jobs and the weight of his family on his shoulders and he is real young for all this kind of pressure. He is a great man for handling and taking it on full force. He needs some time to himself and to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment