Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can I get My Busy Husband to spend more time with me Advice ladies please?

I Love My Husband so much. He Loves Me More than anything also.


He Just is always So busy. He is in the clouds, and I am down here. If you get what I'm saying. He is just so Busy, How can I get Him to spend more time with me. I want to Get Him away from this Busy important Job He has, and Just come and spend some time with me.


He knows I want to be with Him, but i think He is waiting to do something really special for me when I least expect it..


How can I tell Him though that I want Him to do that special thing now.





Thanks for the advice:)How can I get My Busy Husband to spend more time with me Advice ladies please?
Im no lady but Ill give it a go here.





Call him at work and tell him you need him home straight away. This is when you would put on a sexy outfit, my wife uses a school girl get up that is out of this world!!!!





When he walks into the house let him come looking for you. (dont be standing in the open). If he calls you just be quiet. (anticipation builds)





stand in the bedroom behind the open door and when he walks in looking for you cover his eyes with a blindfold. lead him to the bed and strip him. Tell him not to move!!!!!!





Stand above him in your sexy outfit and ask him to remove the blindfold.





I promise you that he will not be able to control himself!How can I get My Busy Husband to spend more time with me Advice ladies please?
Just tell him that you want some time together. You can plan time with him.
Tell him every little minute with him is special and this you want not only need. Plus if you add a few tears it goes a long long way.
stand there naked
You tell him about my oh so busy husband. He was a really good guy and he worked hard to provide for us. We lived a good life but I wish that he had been around more. We loved each other very much and he would always say we would have pleanty of time later when we had done all we needed to do.





Three months after our daughter married, he was diagnosed with an inoperable lung cancer. they gave him 5 years, he died in 9 months. Later is not going to come for us and all my waiting was for nothing. One of the last things my husband said was ';I wasted so much time.'; Tell your husband to take a little time to spend with you now because later might not come for you either.
Awww, :(....that is so sweet. I am not married but i am sooo crazy about my man...i just adore him....and he too is always so busy...wish i could spend alot more time with him....and I know he wants to be with me as often as I want to be with him. I am home missing him right now...wishing he was close to me.





One of the reasons I love him so much is that he is as driven and responsible as he is..but yes..i do wish i could just kidnap him and not let him out of the house. I want to spend each and every night with him and I think he would like to be in a position to do the same...circumstances are that this is not our reality though...and probably will not be our reality. Sucks!





Let him plan that special something....don't take the joy out of his desire to surprise you as often as he can. Tell him you miss him and love him lots, and that you are happy to know that he loves you as much as he does...and that you know how hard it is for him to be away from you...this should convey the message you are trying to send.
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment