Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need real advice i dont know if i should divorce my husband and what will happen if i do?

i am married for 10 yrs i have three children my husband has been physically abusive once and went to jail for dv now hes constenly telling me im fat no good makes plans without talkin to me tells me everytings is his and treats me like trash. the only time he wants to be near me is when he wants sex. i need help i love him but i dotn know what to do and i dont want to lose my kids please helpI need real advice i dont know if i should divorce my husband and what will happen if i do?
why are you settling for crumbs? get some dignity and walk out and take your children with you. PS find a good job firstI need real advice i dont know if i should divorce my husband and what will happen if i do?
In Texas, I personally believe it's very hard for a mom to lose her kids in a custody battle.





My dad and grandparents (my dad's parents) spent thousands and thousands of dollars on the custody battle over me and my sister against my mom.





The amount of money my dad made, how good of a father he was, and much more wasn't near enough to keep them from giving us to our mom.





ALL my friends that I know - that live with their dad instead of their mom... Is usually b/c the mom gave up trying to raise them and/or just gave them to the dad.





-------





I would leave that man. Doesn't sound like it's going anywhere good.


If you still can't be with him... Maybe take him to that Maury show. Where they show the abusive husbands what it's like in jail and what it's like to see their wives in a casket.





But I've heard/read a million stories where it's your typical abusive husband and one night he takes it too far and kills off the family. Not saying yours would. But it happens.





It's your life, and if that's the way he really is... Take it to court. Divorce him. And the judge won't hand your kids over to an abusive man.
wel if you have support of a family or a womens hm u should talk to sumone about it also keep records of his abuse be cause hes abusive he will have to go through supervised visits until they see that he isnt abuse to kid i would ask him if he would do counseling an if he doesnt then you an ur kids go any when someone offical hears whats going on they will send give u some options
Don't worry about losing your kids because I know you have plenty of evidence like him going to jail and him being abusive. He needs to learn what true respect is. That isn't right for him to tell you that you are fat. Respect to me is accepting someone for who they are regardless of their race, height, weight, background, hair color, or even their past. It sounds like he only loves you when he wants sex. He is using you. See if some counseling will help you and him. I wish y'all the best.
u have to get a divorce! that is noo way to treat a women. if he really loved u he wud of never treated u that way. and ur not going to loose ur children. ur going to actually be saving them becus this effects their mental health and when theyre older they can do the same thing becus they see it and think its okay.
Take you kids and LEAVE for your innocent kid's sake


they are being injured way more than you adults in this FILTH.
Huh...Just get out and take your children When your husband is at work.


Turn your cell phone off. Pack your goods and LEAVE! I mean Get Out of there.
If he has abuse on his record there is no way he will get the kids. if he treats u like that then you dont need him. leave him. it will be okay.
Call your local shelter..get what help you can.. take your children and leave.
if your a women, youll never lose your kids in court.
Get out.
walk out

No comments:

Post a Comment