Saturday, July 31, 2010

Help My Husband is a non believer, I need advice.?

My husband lost a shirt he needs for his part time job- he has two but he lost the most expensive of the two. Now he is all upset because it was kinda pricey and we can't afford a new one right away. I told him to just calm down and it would reappear that that the Shirt Fairy would magically zap it back. He said that he does not believe in the Shirt fairy. I told him that she can hear him and that if he is not nice, she will never bring it back to him.





How Do I convince him to believe?Help My Husband is a non believer, I need advice.?
I weep for you; if he stops believing in the pants elf and the underwear ogre too, he'll never be able to leave the house again!





What will you do?Help My Husband is a non believer, I need advice.?
You don't convince him to believe, HaShem (G-d) has blessed you with a more interesting challenge.





Firstly, if you didn't know your husband is an Atheist when you married him then religion wasn't important to you then and you have deep connections to him that don't require religious agreement. You and you husband must respect each others beliefs and you must figure out why it is that you and G-d conspired to put you in this situation. Is it possible your marriage is the source of spiritual awakening and you need each other to figure out your core beliefs? There's more but no way for me to know what it is.









He is indeed lost. I fear the only way to show him the light is to let the Shirt Fairy unleash her wrath upon him, for his own good. A swift pelting of buttons and a blast of starch to the face would be enough to convert anyone I would think. I will go down to my local dry cleaners and light a candle for you both.
Tell him there is evidence of the shirt fairy everywhere, he just need to open his heart





EDIT: Also you need to scare him into belief. If he doesn't believe he will go to hell which is a big washing machine that never stops spinning and it taste like detergent
Forge a lot of manuscripts that claim that the shirt faerie is real.





and put a caveat in there:





';There is no name under Heaven whereby men may be saved, except: SHIRT FAERIE';





Then bribe him with blowjobs!






If you have empirical evidence of the shirt fairy, show it to him, otherwise there is not much you can do.





It would be better if you just realized the noodly goodness of the FSM!





RAmen!
When I lose something that I need. I try to think back to the last place that I knew that I had it and try to trace my path from there. It works for me at least 98% of the time
Tell him to have faith in the Shirt Fairy. Seriously though, i've had shirts that I thought I lost appear right before me.
Tell him, ';If he doesn't believe in the shirt fairy he will never get any new shirts...';





EDIT: And he will suffer shirtless for eternity.
He is a lost soul. You should have never married him.





I would NEVER marry someone who didn't believe in the Shirt Fairy.
If he denies the existence of the Shirt Fairy, and the shirt never comes back, that should convince him he was wrong.
Tell him he better start being nice to the Shirt Fairy, because her and the Shoe Gnome are in cahoots %26amp; he is gonna come and take one of each of his shoes nite by nite.... :)
The shirt fairy's cousin the sock fairy still hasn't appeared to me either. I guess I just lack the proper faith.
He'll be o.k. let he who has two shirts give one - hey it's too early for fairy tales!


You know we are counseled not to be unevenly yoked - being that he's an unbeliever LOL
I think the shirt fairy is off having drinks with the sock troll. I'm missing some of those too.
I had no idea there were still people who didn't believe in the Shirt Fairy. It gives me shivers.
Well, now you know why the magic shirt fairy got divorced from the magic Shoe Gnome.
In a case like this you need to pray to the divorce fairy. He will work wonders.
Uh, don't. Let him not believe inthe Shirt Fairy...I sure don't.


The FSM is wayyyyy cooler. Don't you know that? tsk-tsk
God bless you ...God will help you
Freakin' Heck!!! Is the clothes dryer eating shirts now? I thought dryers just liked socks.
Just try to accept his beliefs lol.
Leave him a loan.





$100,000 should do.
Look for the shirt! Take some action, gurl! Don't expect guys to get it.





ahaha. XD
do not worry i can send you similar one just send me i hope your happiness
I lol'd
pray to Harry Potter...





he is only real god

No comments:

Post a Comment