Saturday, July 31, 2010

My husband is in iraq i have three kids all 3 and under i'm going crazy any advice for me ?

need some advice its just really hard being by myself with three babies and not having my husband around to help or to be there for me its taking its toll on meMy husband is in iraq i have three kids all 3 and under i'm going crazy any advice for me ?
do you have any friends or family??


what about help in your community?


neighbors to talk to??


Ask somebody to come over, talk to them about what you are going through, see if they can help with the load.


Pay for a nanny even if its for a couple hours out of the day so you can have some time to yourself.My husband is in iraq i have three kids all 3 and under i'm going crazy any advice for me ?
There are some real jerks out there huh? You need to find a sitter or family member to watch the kids every so often like once a week or everyother week and have a girls night out or even go out by your self to a movie or something. You need your time away from the kids. I have a part time job that keeps me from going insane sometimes. Good Luck...
OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! All these so called ';MEN'; that left comments on here need to take care of their kids once in a blue moon and maybe they would realize how hard it is....what *** BAGS! They probably don't even have any kids and that's why they have nothing else better to do than sit on the computer all night. Girl, I know it's hard right now but I'm always here for you. We just need to support each other so we can get through this....like we said before most people don't understand what it's like until they live a day in military life. That guy that said to keep your legs closed needs to go to HELL! Sorry, that really pissed me off! : ) Love ya' girl!
I know how hard it is, I have four children, including three year old twins. I am a single parent though so there isnt much light at the end of the tunnel for me. Your situation is temporary, god willing he will be home soon. Maybe you should consider paying a sitter one day a week for some time to yourself, go to a movie, get your nails done, whatever it takes. Whatever you do DO NOT NAG at your man, he is under more than enough stress as it is. This too shall pass hun.
Do you have any friends to come over and hang out with you?
First of all, dont listen to Boob M. He/She doesnt know what they're talking about. Haveing children is rough. I have two under two years old and that's rough. I couldnt' imagine three.





What you might want to do is find a job though. I stay home but to get away from kids at least 1-2 days a week even if it's at the office might be a nice break. However, you wont be making any money because all of it will be going to day care.





Also, try going to church. And while you're at church, your children will be well cared for... in the nursery. :)





But most important.... you need GRACE! Ask the Lord for it and he will give it to you. He will give you the strength and wisdom you need as well as the comfort that will carry you through.





';Cast all your cares on Him because He cares about you.';
You need help.





Of COURSE 3 that young is too much for one parent alone.





Try to think or find out what help and resources are available to you: family, friends, neighbors (you can give each other breaks by watching each other's kids, perhaps).





Maybe the military has some sort of child-care available.





That's just too much for one person, with no breaks.





Even if you have to relocate to be near family.
I'm sure he's just in paradise over there. Poor baby...you're really going crazy, huh?





You get to raise your three kids while he lies in a desert hoping some filthy arab suicide bomber doesn't kill him tomorrow. SORRY if I don't feel sympathetic for you. What would he give to spend just a few hours with his kids? He can't afford to go crazy because he might not live if he does.





PS Sorry BOOB. I hit the wrong button--I meant to give you a thumbs up. A HUGE thumbs up.
Find a good church. There are always people there that will help you.
Your Doing something most men can't handle...Know that you are a good mother and that you can do this. You should get weekly breaks also, so say like on a certain day, hire a sitter to stay with your children while you go out for some 'me' time...it's perfectly natural to want that time and you do deserve it...Your hubby is doing something for the country and you can't help the situation so help your family in letting yourself have some alone time to wind off the week and stress...
he's risking his life in iraq worrying about protecting our freedom and coming home alive and you're whining about having kids?





get a job and hire a sitter or an assistant
There is always help around if you really need it. Try a community centre or ask a friend to be with you and help out. Have faith, prayers are answered. Join a mothers group where you can take the kiddies with you, talking about you problems with other mothers always helps.
Close your legs, woman! Good God!!





Are you sure they are his kids?





(No wonder he is in Iraq - I would want to go myself if I had a whiny fat lady like you!)
GET A JOB, find a SITTER. You are getting BAU housing and I am SURE you can afford daycare. IS THERE ASNY REASON AS TO WHY YOU HAD SO MANY KIDS UNDER THREE???????
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment