Saturday, July 31, 2010

Husband and I want kids but are Terrified of the Future!! Advice?

My husband and I want to have kids.


But he works for GM here in Detroit and I am Terrified!!


People are telling me that the government is failing that having kids now would be dumb.





What do I do?Husband and I want kids but are Terrified of the Future!! Advice?
These are tough times and it does not seem to be getting better. I believe that yeah if you have kids you will have more to manage. but dont let every elses position or what is happening now decide your future decide your future on positive beliefs. Believe in God and all will be wellHusband and I want kids but are Terrified of the Future!! Advice?
So are you going to just give up? Do you want to wake up at 40 and not have kids? Yes, there is a chance he could loose his job, but he can get another job, even if that means working late nights at McDonald's. There are jobs out there, people are just being picky and only wanting the 9-5 jobs. You can also get a job and save up. Start spending less on things you really don't need.
it doesn't matter there's always places to go and places to work., life is easier in the south, plenty of work, housing is cheap and cost of living is very cheap and weather is warm. and a good place to have and raise kids, right now the best place to live in the united states is georgia in the savannah area. check savannah.com.
not sure how old you are or if you can wait a little longer but its hard having a baby and no job. My husband lost his job 10 days before my daughter was born and it caused alot of stress for me. Ended up being a blessing...he stayed home with her and collected unemployment and I rushed right back to work. Then he got a job and I stayed home with her(still home a year later with her). It was neat that they got to bond....but paying COBRA health insurance was a little stressful all those months.
He may be right as of right now


He may be next in line to lose his job....


Kids=money


You may have to get a job to supplement the income also

No comments:

Post a Comment