Thursday, July 29, 2010

Husband dont mind me seeing EX GF? Advice.?

I have been married 6 mths now, I am happily married with kids. My husband knew that I was ( BI ) from day one. We talked about it and everything was out in the open. He has no problem with it . My ex girlfriend contacted me via email, and stated that she wanted to see me. It has been well over 3 yrs now since we seen one another. My husband said it was fine, and that he didnt mind me seeing her. I was shocked, simply because he knows she is MY EX.





Seems a bit weird , but at the same time he is very understanding. We plan to hang out, go shopping, etc- no sexual involvement what so ever.





Any Advice.Husband dont mind me seeing EX GF? Advice.?
you're lucky to have a man like that. looks like he trusts you. but dont break that trust. go see your friend. have a good time. your hubby may be looking for something else to happen, if ya know what i mean. my advice, not with her. that would be awkward.Husband dont mind me seeing EX GF? Advice.?
I don't think you should...just b/c you may start to have feelings again.... and that may cause problems
It's very simple .... he's hoping for a threesome.
Since she is your ex, IF you play with fire your gonna get burned.
Don't. Just don't do it.
He is hoping for a threesome with both of you , of course!!
yaa right! thats how its gonna start but ur bi and ur gonna end up doin it cuz he cant give u the same thing she can. ur not bein honest wit urself
It's called TRUST,don't read anything else into it.You're a lucky lady.
Don't do it, it will cause problems with your husband
Don't do it.....you'll open a can of worms...I would NEVER suggest a married person hook up with an EX, too many doubts, old chemistry, whatever....if your marriage is your priority, then don't entertain situations that could jeopardize it....very simple.
dont do that !!! if you hasband he make you happy and have sexual with you and he don`t let you feel lonly
okay..well this is actually the easiest one i've answered..you must show him you love him..i mean he actually has assurance that you are IN LOVE with him so he knows you're not going to leave him for her..right?..and..seriously have you talked to him about what he thinks about you being bi? Maybe he likes it..


i mean yea..if my girl were to CHEAT on me with a girl..thats different..but..if she were to tell me that she likes a certain someone..ill tell her go for it..but see..I would never ask if i can get in the middle of that..because that wouldnt be fair..unless she offered..and vice versa..
Not weird at all ,it's either a test or he trusts you that much. He may have that much confidence in himself.
But if you can't help yourself, and you do go at it.. can I watch?
he sucks, lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment