Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Should I be worried that my husband has a female friend that calls him for advice while he is working?

out of town, then she tells him not to say anything to me about it, I have meet her and like her fine, we did talk some on the start after my husband and I married,anyway she had told me something and I told my husband and told him not to say anything to her about it, of course he seen her the next day and told her what I had asked him not to. My husband has been out of town three weeks and just got home last tuesday, he lets it slip that she had called him two weeks ago and he was told not to tell me why she called, I talked to him every day while he was gone, he kept her story to himself for about three weeks and couldn't keep his mouth shut to her over a day, he had to tell her what I ask him not to, are they more than friends? I thought I was his best friend!Should I be worried that my husband has a female friend that calls him for advice while he is working?
I believe that honesty and communication are two of the most important things in a relationship. It sounds like this whole situation has none of you three being fully honesty and communicative with each other. Having said that, I don't know why she would tell him stuff and ask him specifically not to tell you about it... it makes things seem suspicious. But you're saying the same thing to him and asking him not to tell her... he shouldn't be telling her anything anyway about what you two talk about. I don't know, everyone has their own opinions, but nonetheless, honesty and communication are REALLY important.Should I be worried that my husband has a female friend that calls him for advice while he is working?
ask him and let him know that it is not that you do not trust him it is that you can not trust her and make sure that he understand the meaning of marriage which is:


The couple must learn to live together in harmony, and to work together as a team. They should share their concerns and the events of their lives and always show affection to one another
i think so. ask him point blankly to clarify their relationship.
Yeah you should be worried FULLSTOP!
Sounds fishy,





BUT





don't panic, she's already annoying him and he may decide on his own to push her away.
mischief is afoot
The fact that they have to keep secrets doesn't sit well with me. However, you ruined any chance of a real friendship with her by going back and telling your husband what she told you in confidence. They are probably scared that if they share things with you, then someone outside of the circle will find out. Maybe they are just friends, but follow your gut. A woman always knows when she's being cheated on.
to be honest with ya you should also be his best friend who he could ask for advice from, why does he need to get it from her?
think ur hubby is taking u for a ride lady... time for u to test him before the marriage is on the rocks
This is not healthy for marriage. Your husband should not have a close female friend, especially one that wants secrets kept from you. You are supposed to be his number one and only girl.





How is it that he continues to give this gal advice? She needs to find some gal pals or a single man. Time to draw a line.
it sounds a bit suspect to me i think she is a skanky ho and your man is thinking with the wrong head!!!!!!!
I would talk to him about it. Let him know your questions and concerns. He won't know there is a problem, if you don't say anything. If him talking to this woman bothers you, tell him. I believe it's okay for a husband to have friends that are women, my husband does, but I am also their friends and we usually hang out together. But I will say, that if a husband is hanging out with a woman friend by himself, that's a flags up. I would definantly get to the bottom of this, before it get's out of hand and both of your feelings get hurt.
YES YOU should be worried.. That's not kool where i come from. Give him an ultimatums. You are his wife and if there is any woman he should be spilling all thoughts to its you. Have you ever thought maybe he lovers her but she only wants to be friend with him.Don't be too quick to blame her for everything. But this is not normal. I would start snooping ASAP
My best friend is someone at work. We have been friends for ten years and we tell each other everything. My wife thought we were having an affair, (which did not ever happen and she has never believed me.) and she has punished me for the last five years for it. It has ruined our marriage and after 20 years of marriage, I have just started an affair with another woman, and my best friend at work knows all about it.
what u can do is well ask him why she wont let u tell her what she is saying a really husband would tell u and if he does not then he may not love her ok or u can say to him if u love me and stuff like that
if he's keeping secrets from u thats not good. ask him why he feels he has to keep secrets from you even tho this girl is just a FRIEND?
No, I don't think you should be worried. My husband has female friends and he is a big flirt. I don't worry because I know that nothing serious will happen and that he loves me too much to let it. If you don't know whether he loves you enough maybe you need to set some guidelines to make you feel more comfortable with the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment