Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on how to handle this? When my husband (who begged to get pregnant) found out that we were indeed..?

pregos and was estatic. I am now 4 months and its like a kid with a new toy that quickly looses interest. Here I am sick as heck all day every day and have been for 4 months and he never asks how I'm feeling or if I need anything and shows no excitement for the baby anymore. I don't want to be a complainer to get attention and I know he knows I feel yucky because I have told him. I just want to feel that we are both expecting this baby and not just me feeling this way. Any suggestions? Do other men act this way? Advice on how to handle this? When my husband (who begged to get pregnant) found out that we were indeed..?
My husband did this too. He was so pleased at first and then later I felt like it annoyed him if I talked about any of my symptoms. He stopped putting his hand on my belly and talking to the baby. It was just like he lost interest in it. But now that I am almost 39 weeks he has perked back up to the idea and has started talking to the baby again. I just don't think men get it. They can simply put the thoughts of the baby aside, but we see it every time we look down. It is a constant reminder.


Motherhood starts at conception, fatherhood starts at birth. I firmly believe this.Advice on how to handle this? When my husband (who begged to get pregnant) found out that we were indeed..?
My husband acts in a similar way. I think it is just because it is not very real to him yet. Men are hands on fellows and when he is able to feel your baby move, I am sure that will trigger some new excitement.


I am sure he will get better with it all once you are actually big enough to show....and he can feel the baby.


Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment