Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My husband wants me to have a fling with a female, any advice. I am curious. Would it ruin our relationship?

Why does he want you to do that? Does he want to watch? This sounds very odd to me. Would you want him to have a ';fling'; with a gay man?


Unless you are prepared for unpleasant repercussions, tell him to put the idea where the sun does not shine.


Rose P.My husband wants me to have a fling with a female, any advice. I am curious. Would it ruin our relationship?
Hi, There are a couple of ';key'; words in your statement... Your husband ';WANTS'; you to have a fling with a female.


That's okay for him, but WHAT ABOUT YOU...? Is this what you WANT..?


And you said You are curious... As to what..? Whether it would ruin your relationship or curious about being with another female.


Regardless of how close'; your relationship is, don't get ';pushed'; into something you don't want to be involved in, but if your curious about the situation with another female, then it would appear as though you can see the possibilities to all of this..


Do think it all through very thoroughly - a night's excitement may not work out all in your favour in the long run...


Good luck in your decision..


Regards,


Rachelle In High HeelsMy husband wants me to have a fling with a female, any advice. I am curious. Would it ruin our relationship?
It all depends on how stable your relationship is. If you are both not 100% on board with it you would be well advised not to. My wife and I have done this and we have not had any major problems other than the occasional bout of jealousy (not just on her side but on mine). The first thing you need to do is ALOT of talking. Talk about your concerns and be open and honest with each other. Don't hold back on any questions, just let it rip. The most important thing is communication. Not just with him, but with her. The last thing you want to do is make her mad, because that could be a wedge driven between you and your husband. Hope this answer helped. BTW, we've been married 15 years as a testimony.





Randy
yea, I think that it would ruin your relationship. He may think it won't and you may wonder if it will but it will. in less its a one night 3some a fling with someones else ruins relationships.
well if your husband may be open enough to not get jealous. that would be cool.....but what if you started to like your female friend more than your husband? Just some things to think about.......
I think that it would ruin your relationship. plus I just don't get it why people want to do that.
So...President Bush is a genetic success?
Yes I'm sure he does....that is the ultimate guy fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment