Tuesday, November 22, 2011

After 2 months of marriage, my husband has Emotionally Checked out of our marriage, Advice?

My husband is a good man, he really is. However when it comes to our marriage, he has emotionally checked out. He is not meeting my emotional needs. He wont sit and ';just talk';, when we have sex, It's just sex, not loving making...During sex, he will make no noise or say anyting. He will do me really Hard,(sorry TMI) and come then hop off and go take a shower. ..Today, He just walked in the door from work, I am sitting on the couch with a cold watching Tv, He goes straight to the TV and Turns on the Red Wing Game and sits down. Not even a word...Advice? (Please don't tell me to walk in front of the TV naked, I have done that and it never works)After 2 months of marriage, my husband has Emotionally Checked out of our marriage, Advice?
I think you need to slow down with the TTC route. There are a lot of issues in your marriage that need to be worked out. He is ';emotionally checked out'; after 2 months of marriage. That is not good. Try to go see a marriage counselor. GOOD LUCK !!!!After 2 months of marriage, my husband has Emotionally Checked out of our marriage, Advice?
Don't punish your husband for his sad childhood. You said he's a good man, so he's worth the effort it might take to work through these problems.


Plus, you can't expect a Russian man to talk to you when there's an ICE HOCKEY game on tv. You know how Russians are about their sport. LOL.


My husband's from Russia and he loves ice hockey too.
You mentioned that he is not meeting your emotional needs. Have you met his? If he doesn't listen to you, try writing him a letter. I'm pretty sure he will read it. Maybe he has problems of his own that he doesn't want to discuss. Or maybe you did something that made him act that way towards you.
you need to address the situation before it goes on too long. You need to see why this is going in and let him know how it makes you feel and that it can not continue if the marriage is going to work.
man its to early in the marriage for you to be having this problems already i would try to talk to him right before bed and explain the way you are feeling to him
How can you say for the most part you have a great marriage? What parts are great if he is not communicating with you? I think you should just get out and do it sooner than later............especially before you have children.
You know I wish I had an answer to your question...but I'm experiencing a similar problem. All I can do is wish you good luck.
Sounds like somethings wrong. That would piss me off bigtime. He wasn't this way before marriage?



Talk to him about it maybe?? If not therapy
what happened?i like to help but i think it will be solve by both of you. find the root.it was just two months.why did he change?is it something you've done?or is he suffering from anxiety?a lot of questions must be answer before you solve the mystery regarding his unusual behavior. a lot of newly weds i know some of them 6 to 8 months married are still in their honeymoon stage.work things out before it freezes. consider counseling because this is a serious problem.how much can you hold on.you are not a block of wood but a human being a wife who needs love and care from the man you married.
  • medication cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment