Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My husband left me, and I want him back! (Christian Advice Apprecaited)?

My husbadn of 3 years, 7 years together (2 kids, and 1 on the way) has decided to rekindle his relationship w/ a girl he had a 1 night stand with 3 months ago. He at first had no feelings for her, but now that she came back in the picture, he has devolped an infatuation with her that has led him to leave me, and run off with her. This happened just two weeks ago, although they stared seeing eachother again about 3-4 weeks before he left me. They just signed the lease of their new apartment, and now I have to allow my kids over his house and in that situation. I am devoted to him, and am praying constantly for God to restore him, and heal him so that not only may he come back to me, but come back a better man, because of the process he is going through. I would take him back in a heartbeat if he was truly a changed man, and commited to couneling. I am trying to KILL him with kindness, I even packed up somefood for him at their new apartment because he said he didnt have any. He thanked me for being there and happy for him, but truth be told its a front. However it allows me to put up the act that I dont want him back, which is supposed to give lead to him seeing what he is really missing. Like I said its only been two weeks, but its been hell for me. I am so very hopeful he comes back to me, how do I hang in there faithfully beliving in my marriage, when all evidence points to him not returning?My husband left me, and I want him back! (Christian Advice Apprecaited)?
I am a newly wed, and have never experienced this before. But maybe showing him that you do want him would be benificial to you. Going to counceling would be the best for you two with a christian councelor. Maybe just show him that you do want him and are willing to forgive him for what he has done. You don't have take your kids to his new apartment. What that is going to do is confuse them and make it more difficult for them. Take it from a kid from a broken home. Going to my dads house with his other girlfriend there was hard. I didn't like seeing another woman with my dad. You need to make a strong foundation for your children. Suggest that your husband come over to your home if he wants to see the kids. There is no court order, so you don't have to make them go there if you don't want to. Do what is best for your kids. Do you want to expose them to this and let them think that it is ok for daddy to live with another woman?


You need to show him that he isn't going to get the same things as if he were living at home while he is with his mistress. Otherwise he is going to think that it is perfectly ok with you (like it seems he already does). And its not ok. When he married you he vowed to be with you and no other for the rest of your lives. Hold him up to that.


What my mom had to do was get over my dad since he wasn't coming home. And if that is what is going to happen with you, you are going to need to get over it and be there for your children. You have to be the mom and the dad at your home.


Best of luck.


P.S. Powerful things happen through prayer. Keep praying for him, cause thats all that you can really do in the long run.My husband left me, and I want him back! (Christian Advice Apprecaited)?
As a man that was married for 3 yrs. and I am a born again Christian. My ex-wife I found out she was cheating on me for approx. 6-9 mths. As soon as I found out I was at my attorneys the very next day. I did not tell her a thing. She obviously was crying uncontrollable because she wanted her cake and eat it to. I think our situations are similar, however we didn't have any kids. This guy does not deserve you. If a man or a woman breaks the bond of marriage by adultery, you are permitted to divorce. That is what I think you should do. Now you know after a couple of years he will want to be in the picture again. Hold to your own, I did, my ex cried to me and I did. You can get through this, ask of the Lord and see how good will come out of this for you. Jesus Loves You and he will take care of you.
I'm so sorry you're going through such a tough time - especially with children involved. First of all, STOP ENABLING HIS CHOICE! If he doesn't have food in the house, invite HIM to dinner with you and his children, but for pete's sake, DON'T SUPPORT THE OTHER WOMAN FOR HIM! Prayer and pastoral counseling is what you need. Secondly, you don't HAVE to allow your children to go to visit him at his place. You're not divorced; there's no court order; so if he wants to spend time with the children, he can visit them in the home the two of you shared - and WITHOUT his new girlfriend there. HE walked out on his family...that means YOU get to make the rules. Try to talk to him: see if the two of you can find the root of the problem. I'm not blaming you, but something must have contributed to him choosing this course of action. It's important to figure out what; if for no other reason, than for YOU to have peace of mind.





Keep praying for him. If you stick to your guns about only letting him visit the kids in your home and without his girlfriend, it will be more apparent to him what he's throwing away. Also, do NOT talk down about him around the kids; he may be a jerk, but he's still their father. You don't have to pretend everything is fine, but they should know that you both love them, regardless of what problems the two of you are going through. Hugs %26amp; prayers...
quit packing him food, but mention frequently and in detail the tasty dinners you are cooking for yourself and the kids.





dont worry, he will slither home as soon as the rent comes due or he gets hungry.





then you will be one lucky lady!
Personally, I don't think it's appropriate to have children visit their father who is shacking up with another woman while still married-- that seems rather immoral to me. You don't ';have'; to allow your kids over. Stop being a doormat and start protecting your kids! Stop with the kindness and get a backbone.
I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I hope things work out for you. You need to go to counseling either with or without him. Ask him to go for the children and see where that leads.
You can hang in there hoping he comes back, but he will only come back when this girl gets tired of him. Do you honestly want him back after he has treated you with such disrespect? Love is blind, but please don't hang on to something that is harmful for your health. We can love someone with our whole heart, but it doesn't mean they will return that love. It is proven he wants someone else besides his family. No matter what you do right now he will not change his mind, you could do anything for him and he doesn't appreciate it, it is called using someone. I feel bad that this has happened to you and your children, but you can't make someone love you or return to the marriage. I would stop giving him and the new woman things, let them do for themselves. If someone shows you their true colors believe them the first time. Who is to say he comes back and then not do this again, such heartache it would be for you and the children. Love such never hurt and when it does it isn't a healthy love. I wish I had some magic words to make it better for you, but I don't. A man who would leave his family for a woman is not the kind of man who will be faithful. God doesn't intend for us to be unhappy like you are now, pray and ask him for guidance in your life. I know how it feels to love someone and they don't return it.
Let him go. I know you want to do the right thing, so speak to your pastor, priest, whatever. Get guidance to help you with you and your children, but leave him out of it. Drop the nice act....file for a temporary custody order and NO your children do not have to be there. Put a clause in the decree that states that the children cannot spend the night if the other woman is there, and no PDA in front of them. Be a ********* for once....God forgives!
You are in denial. You have to accept that he is with someone else and that he went as far as to get an apartmant to set another household with her. But you are still denying his feelings for the other woman and refusing to accept the fact that he is gone for good.





You are trying to convince yourself (and us!!) that he is going through a ';phase'; and that he will be back and that he doesn't really love her etc. etc. etc..... Do you know what goes through his mind? You want to believe what you want to believe ...why just not see the facts and act accordingly?





You even went as far as to stage in your mind a delussional reconciliation and his ';rebirth'; and the devotion to counceling and all the conditions to get him back.... when the thruth is that he is living with his misstress and abandoned you!!! Hello???????????





You are EXTREMELY controlling person and you are borderline dellusional. Wake up and smell the coffee lady..he's gone for good,.





Good luck
It's too early to tell whether or not his infatuation will last. This could easily go on for months before both of their hormones recede and they decide if they truly love each other. Are you really willing to wait that long?





Yes you need to have faith, however have you considered that you are really doing this for the kids instead? Can you really love him and trust him again. Most people who cheat (and women do it just as much as men) in a relationship have crossed a line that they are willing to cross again. I have very little faith in counseling as I have just never seen it work with anyone. Good luck on this one.





I'm here if you need someone to talk too.
You are allowing him to take advantage of you and your kindness. You should not be helping him settle into his new life at all. It is not your responsibility. He has left you with 2 children and one on the way and your primary focus should be your children. Let God handle the rest! I will pray for you and your family.
well you cant sleep arround in revenge you have kids to raise,, just raise them and love them and move on,, he left you behind, dont wait in the past for him to come back, but dont stop talking to him, and tell him how you feel, and he will control the rest,,
in the bible it states that a christian women should stay with a non believing husband because she brings him closer to god but.. if a non believer leaves a believer she should not ask him to stay because in that sense he is pulling her away from god. I hope this helps you things are going to be tough but remember turn to god. You are doing the right thing by turning everything up to the lord because that is the way to turn.Remember he left you and broke his vowels before god and you didnot and you don't need to judge him because he will be judged for his whole family and decisions he made
Keep praying, only God can change his heart. Be honest with your husband, it may make a difference if he knows your true feelings otherwise he won't know he can come back if he wants. Be prepared that it may not happen because for some reason it may not work out, which would be really sad. God hates divorce(Deut 22:19; Mal 2:13-15) so work at it and pray.
I applaud you for trying but you have every right to move on. According to the Bible, since he cheated on you, you have every right to divorce him. I understand you love him but you have to ask yourself where he stands with the Lord. And will you ever be able to fully forgive him if he did come back to you.





The only thing I can say is go and talk with a counselor at church for some direction. If he's willing go together and possibly find a Christian counselor following the church. I wish you luck.
I'm not a Christian - but herre is some ';Christian advice'; for you. ';God has a reason for everything';.


Take it or leave it.
It really seems like you are doing all that you can spiritually. But in the bible God sometimes does let divorce happen. Keep praying for him that God makes him have a change of heart and turn away from sin. It looks like your a believer in your faith he is not. Pray for understanding in the situation and for God to show you the way that you are to go even if it is going through with the divorce. Stay strong in your faith hold tight to what you have, the rest of your family and go on with your life as if he was there. We all have pitfalls and stumbling blocks but the most important part is to remember is when we fall to get back up! Hopefully this helps. God bless.
Do not kill him with kindness. Don't do anything for him. The focus of your efforts should be on you. If you value the bible, what does it say about people that commit adultry. You don't. If you believe in your teachings, than this is not the man for you. You two made a promise to each other. What does that say about him, his values? You can't control him, but you can control what it is that you do. So focus on yourself, reevaluate the relationship, and what it is you want. Sometimes people change, but you need to find strength in you and support from loved ones.
Just keep doing what you're doing and make sure your kids don't get too upset over this. Don't fight or argue in front of them or talk bad about their father in front of them.


If they're older and they can understand what you're talking about and repeat it, I wouldnt say much at all about their father UNLESS they directly ask you a question


Just play it cool, and don't try to get in touch with him very often unless you have to. I wouldnt give him anything though, like food and such.. it could backfire and he might just end up using you while he secures himself with this new woman.


I wouldn't seek out a divorce, or say ANYTHING about a divorce to him.
Um.......I dont think you should wait for him to change cuz if he was bad before hes able to still do bad things!





P.S. im a christian!
you have no self respect...and he does not either...how can he do such a thing and then take gifts from you before leaving...hello its up to you to tell him the truth...tell him he has a responsibility and kids....best wishes be honest with each other, weren't those one of your wedding vows anyways!!
adultery is an acceptable reason to divorce.





But don't make it that easy on that ho.


I would drag out the divorce as long as possible.


But get some hobbies and friends and keep him out of you rlife in the meantime. Also, if you have relatives away that you can stay with for about three weeks, go there and don't tell him where you are. If he is really unsure, he will look for you. If he is not, he will move on and so should you.
I understand you have faith and you want him back, but he is not going to. he has already moved on. If you just give him kindness you have just given him the best worlds, and he will take what he can from you. Also you do not have to allow your kids to go there. No visitation order is in place. Plus you can petition visitations to have to be outside his relationship until your divorce is final. Just pray that God will heal your heart and let you move onto a healthier relationship

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi everyone, My name is Renold, I had fight with my lover and she refuse never to set her eyes on me again for mistreat that she's going to look for someone who knows her worth, But i ccould not bear her go, i had to firstly work on my self first before going to apologise and promise. I tried to be calm but its just not working, i just get angry for no reason. I know this was beyond ccontrol because even friends were no longer there for me. But on a very good morning i saw an email of a spell caster on templeofancientancestors@gmail.com who did a spell on a similar problem of a young man like me. Can you believe that this spell caster did a spell that work under 48hours? I started seeing results when i see everything insultive to be a normal word. i dont even feel like there is any reason to be angry since that day.
My baby came back to me because she saw changes in my manners and atitude.
Thanks to that templeofancientancestors@gmail.com spell caster, he is great without doubt.

Unknown said...

I am Mrs filla from USA, I want to share a testimony of my life to every one. I was married to my husband George Morgan, I love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called beatrice, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. I was so confuse and seeking for help, I don't know what to do until I met my friend miss Florida and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr keke odin who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Mrs jessicca ask me to contact Dr keke odin. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr keke odin on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact him on GREATKEKESPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM. or call him on +2348104181322. He is the best spell caster.

Unknown said...

POWERFUL SPELL
CASTER WHO WIPE A WAY MY SORROW


Amazing?? i do not know how to thanks Dr Keke Odin who did a spell that
make my husband to come back to me.he left me for the past five years,and
for the past five years i have been in pains,sorrow,bitterness and
wiping.until i read a magazine about this man called Dr Keke Odin,who
help people to unite their relationship within two days.i never believe in
spell or magic,so i decided to give him a try.i contacted him.he told me
that he shall come back to me according to my believe.he also promise me
that he shall return to me within two days,i was still doubting,if he can
really do according to what he says,unfortunately on the third day he call
me on phone saying that i should forget and forgive him.that he is now
ready to love and cherish me,on the forth day he but a car for me to say he
is very,very ,very,sorry,big thanks to Dr Keke Odin you help me to bring
back my lovely husband,any body act their,having similar problem like
this,thinking on what to do,Email him at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348104181322,he will
surely but a smile on your face.not only that he can help .

1) Have promotion in anything you do
2 )Earn a good money
3)Success in business
4)spiritual problems
5) win court case

Mrs Adams Vivian

Post a Comment