Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My husband wants an acoustic / electric guitar for xmas. this will be his first. any suggesstions or advice?

to aid in my shopping venture?My husband wants an acoustic / electric guitar for xmas. this will be his first. any suggesstions or advice?
We got my brother a cheapo $100 dollar one from walmart last year, and it is easier to play and sounds better than my $300 one! I would suggest those. I have no idea what the brand is, but its walmart. Its in the vision department. Of course. The vision department. Cause playing guitar can help you see better lol.My husband wants an acoustic / electric guitar for xmas. this will be his first. any suggesstions or advice?
Get him an Ibanez.
go ahead buy him one and buy yourself some good quality ear plugs too
I first tried the Costco one for a month. It was OK, but I grew tired of its feel and tone quickly, and they have a great return policy. Tried a few more through various internet music stores and then settled on an Ibanez model number AEF30E. It is not the most expensive out there at all, maybe around $400-450, but it is so nice and looks really good too. I got the reddish sunburst .. Look it up on the net. I have tried different strings and i love it. Ovations are plastic, not good.
A good used Ovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment